Thursday, July 26, 2012

Poem 346. Two poles of my mind

                                             Two poles of my mind
Sometimes it's future and sometimes it's past just in few minutes it changes from all part
That is neither book nor film which touch our heart we just feel one thing from every thought
Because on every moment from our heart we just feel one thing from thoughts that how
Different are our thinking about our heart when first scene changes into two I feel that
This change is something important for our heart but inside our life on every thought I just
Feel one thing from my heart that when thing goes wrong way in any part my mind started
Shifting for worst future and I feel so scared that I just push it towards my past on every
Moment in my life and on each day I just have one feeling in my mind on every way that
When I start from future and went towards past just want to forget my depression but
I am increasing it in every part we may feel our past is best but it is not the truth we are
Feeling this way because human being is not good at remember those dues which we are
Force to pay in our past and all those fights which we have win seem nice to our heart so
On every moment in my past I just have one feeling that I can't touch that heart when ever
I went ahead in my life I just see many things on every time I just have one feeling in my life
That my past will not help me and my future can't be bright but for forgetting it I just look
At with full hope towards my those days which are called past but they are something which
Are just taking me away from that problem which will manage slowly to reach the heart
On every day of life and on every time I just have one thought from my mind and from heart
That I can't win in life until I will manage to find those happy days which are nothing but
Just some part of past as I went ahead on every time I have one feeling in my mind that as
Days went ahead in my life and on life's each part I need to understand those thoughts
Which are part of my past I feel that in my life on every moment and on every time I need
To understand one thought from my heart that my heart want to keep me away from that
Hurting and painful part as days went ahead on every time from my heart I just feel one thought
That I need to understand that problem even if it was just a small part of present because
It is not something just part of past we can go ahead in life after leaving behind our past and
Until it knock on our door again we can relax in our life and in our life's every moment can be
Enjoyed until we are once again confronted by past but one thing you can't avoid that is present
But we are just seem running toward future from our past once our mind is on one pole of
Those thoughts then when we try to take it to present it forget past but run towards future
And start to think about them in every part I just feel one question from my heart do we have
Such bad present that we just can't stood near it on some parts but then I feel that our present
Is not bad but we have made one habit our mind to shift from one part to totally other part
It never like to stop on life's any part it jumps from one road to other road which are so apart
In your mind you can see summer and winter on same frame of heart how interesting is
That life's part when our mind manage to bring in our present our future and our past but
As days went ahead on every part we just feel one thing from our heart that future is something
That important for our heart and past is something so precious to our heart so these are our
So favourite gems but present don't seem to have become any thing's part why did we always
Complain about present when we never complain about past I just remember every day that
I always wished something different from my heart but problem is that I can say my present
Is nice but I saw some mind who just like past and when I sit with someone who just discuss
Our past I feel so irritated because I feel I like to remember my present and not just my past
So I am happy with what I got just because I taught that way to my heart but still I don't like
Those people who push me once again to that past but when someone start discussing future
I still get too much involved in future than present from my heart so on with many efforts
I manage to come out of those clutches of our past but still I feel that in my life I have paying
Too much attention to my future and from every thought and from every part I just feel one
Thing from my mind that those poles of thoughts are something which don't take us away
From our life's each and every part and instead of going ahead we fall in one deep well of
Our thinking as well as our thoughts on every part we need to understand those thinking and thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...