Sunday, July 8, 2012

Poem 317. Ask

                                                           Ask
Whenever I decide to ask for help they will say no one will do they scared me so much
That I feel asking for help is so risky for my future and for our world so on every moment
Inside our world we feel that those things in which we don't have control are something
In which we should not ask for justice because then we will get nothing but just we will be
Fully and completely feel hurt so on every moment inside our world we just feel so convince
Inside our future that we can never get any justice inside our world on every moment inside
Our thought we try to convince ourselves fully that we should have to forget just one word
That called justice to whole world as we start to find justice inside our world we just feel
One thing from our mind and our thoughts inside our world we feel that inside precious life
We know many things from our thinking and our heart we feel that those thoughts which
Are involved inside our world so after some time inside our life we just feel so sure that
We will get injustice because those who convinced us seem so wise to our eyes that we feel
That even god can't give it to us because those people told it to us in this world and life
And  justice becomes something so impossible for our thinking as well as for world
So on every moment inside our world we just need to understand those thoughts which
Are force on us and we feel that people will just abuse us if we start fighting inside world because
On every moment inside our world we feel that how can we able to control our feeling in
Our future and our world because justice is something needed inside our world but still
On every moment inside world I just feel one thought which will be so perfect for
My thoughts and my future because people convince me that no one wanted justice except me
Inside this world that justice is so important for our thoughts and for our world because
Those thoughts are about justice inside our world we feel that those people who ask for
Justice are not that perfect inside world those people who want justice are some people
Who just like those thoughts which are so perfect for their thinking and their world
Those justice which look so perfect for our future is not going to happen on any moment
Inside our future and our world because justice is something so precious for thoughts
Inside our future and our world I force to feel that injustice is something written on my hand
And that is destiny of my world slowly as our days went ahead inside our world and I began
To feel just one thought inside my mind we feel that those thinking are something which
Are not good for our future and our world as days went ahead inside our life we feel
Just one thing from our thoughts and our mind since it scared inside my thoughts and
Inside my world because on every moment inside my mind I feel that I have some sort
Of curse that justice will never reach for my world just tell me my friend do you feel
That way inside your life just let me tell you like me you are misguided by some person
Inside your life because justice is never that far away from our world when we began
To ask for justice inside our world after all justice is something so important for our
Thoughts and our life we have just one feeling inside our thoughts and our mind
We feel that we need that future and that world but on every moment inside our life
We feel that we can't get justice so after asking for it on some sources we began to
Forget to ask about justice inside our world or we began to feel that we need to change
Our world which surrounded us but as days went ahead on every moment inside our life
We just feel one thing from thoughts of our world that our justice will never reach to us
But I still feel this is nothing but just hoax created by some people to confuse you in world
Justice is still there but just some times some people say they are asking for justice but
They are not that worth and some people just got scared so soon because finding your
Bright shiny justice is not that easy for our future and our life as days went ahead
From each and every point inside our world I just feel one thing from my mind and
From my world that those people are making us so depressed that after seeing tragedy
Of some people we will be scared to ask justice or feel convince that injustice is our future
So just never try to change your world just learn and try to fight inside this world because
We don't have much hopes from others except to ourselves to feel pain from our world
Don't be scared and depressed just go ahead ask for justice in this same world because
There are also lot of people who get justice but forgot to inform you about it in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...