Sunday, July 22, 2012

Poem 341. Sad days

                                                        Sad days
Every fresh flowers was turn rotten after some days isn't it sad part that how much we try
Still everything from flower to heart is going to be destroyed and rotten one fine day from
Our thinking and from our heart on every moment we just think about those saddest part
We think about those rotten flower and how sad they will look to us and forget freshness
From our mind and from our heart since each flower have days when it use to be fresh
In each and every part but we just remember how easily those days went away and flower
Turn into rotten for each and every part we just feel one thing from mind and one thing
From our heart that those rotten flower don't look that great for any luck and heart but
Still we keep them inside our book or in our memory and say that we are trying to remember
Some time of good part in our life so then I feel on every point in our life that those things
Which are important for my life should not be bad one but just good one inside our life
But still on every point I just feel one thing from our life those sad things become part of
Our future and our life so then when we feel that those flowers are just dead even before
We see them inside life when we store those dead flower as memory of death in life since
We feel that those flowers are something which are interesting in our life and I have just
One wish from my mind that we should store good flowers in picture instead of storing those
Dead flowers near our heart I know death is one truth and we have accept it on some part
But that don't mean we need to keep death so near our mind and so near our heart we just
Feel one thought from our heart that those days which are important for us are nothing
Important for our future and our heart since those sad days of death is not that pleasant
For our future and our heart I just feel one thing from my heart that in life on every part
I feel that death is our that part inside our life so I feel which we never want to keep
Near our thoughts and near our heart but then I feel one thing from our heart that I have
Just one thought from my mind on every point we just feel one thing from our life but
Those things which will harm us on many points we just keep that sadness alive in our life
On every point I have just one feeling inside my mind that we can't help people in life
If we keep our sorrows alive on every point in our life I mean many times I feel that how
Sad it will be to notice things in life that we can forget many birthday which are important
For our life because when some one dies I feel that we remember that date in dark lines
We mostly forget birthday of alive but death day or even birthday of dead person becomes
So important for our life I just feel that I try to remember every date of dead and if I
Forget it becomes crime because on that day we need to show sorrow in entire life
I just wish on many moment in our life that we must not store those sorrows in our life
As days went ahead on every point we just feel one thing sad that we can't win easily
In our future and in our life if we keep those sorrows alive some says they remind us
Of those mistake I feel that I don't need those reminder in life I think we just ignore
Those sorrows and just keep those happy moment which we enjoyed in life on every
Moment I feel that those sorrows are important part of our future and our life so then
I just feel that one thing from my mind that those deaths are something which hurt us
On many occasions and on many times in life as days went ahead on every point in life
I feel just one thing that many times we store bad days unknowingly in life I just mean
How nicely we remember those worst day of human made crisis like bomb blast
We just keep remembering them as much as our independence day from heart do you
Think we need to remind ourselves of those mistake on every part and on every thought
I just feel those people who learn from mistake can learn without warning in just by
Brain and heart and those people who don't improve their mistake can't improve by
Any sort of precaution by heart I just feel one thing from my mind and same thing
From my heart that I don't need to be reminded of those things from my thoughts
And from my heart I just want to forget them because precautions are already become
My life's part but just remembering those days will increase our sorrows from each
Thinking and each thought from every mind's part so I like to forget those day which
Hurt to my heart and inside my brain I feel that those precautions have become permanent part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...