Thursday, July 5, 2012

Poem 310. Face


                                                        Face
When I see in mirror I see a lovely face I love it from childhood because it is my face
It is one precious gift given to me by god on every moment inside our world I feel that
My face is so nice because it is one important gift I get from my creator who made this
World and earth whom we call god when I look at my face which look so nice and perfect
Because that face have so much nice and fresh look inside our heart after all that face
Which is so perfect when I saw it because it look so nice for our future and our heart
It is so nice to have it from heart because that face is something I think most beautiful
In world not because it is beautiful but because god have gifted us with it while going to
This world and before standing on this earth I know it is wrong but still I hate when
Some call other face better than me because I feel that my face is best for me what may be
Given to in return but still I never exchange my face in this world because other types
Of beauty never appeal me I just like one beauty which is god have given to me they make
Many changes inside those face but I feel most perfect face is that face which touch 
My heart and my thinking because even after lot of make up I see the same thing that 
Was my face which is perfect to me but sometimes I heard people blaming face in their life
For wrong things inside our life on each and every point and thinking I just want one face
Which is most ideal thing for my future and for me as days passes slowly I have just one
Thought or feeling that my face is so important that I can hardly able to see it inside my life
And in my thinking on every moment and on each and every point I feel that this face have
Perfect time of beauty but some people just feel that they want beautiful face as human being
And then started admiring other beautiful faces which touch our heart and just touch our 
Thinking as a human being as days went ahead for you and me we just feel one thing that
This face which we see in mirror is so nice and perfect for you and me because when I see
That face in mirror I just feel one thing inside me that this face is so perfect inside my life
So you as well as for me as days went ahead I just see many people just have same feeling
They want to look like some one else instead of staying same as human being because as
Days went ahead slowly I feel just one thing for these people their face never get that beauty
I just feel one thing from mind for them in life as human being that we can never face that
So beautiful if owner just don't love it because it is not just face which will touch you and me
It also have those feelings which manage to touch us as every human being because as days went
When I see that person show so dislike towards that face we began to hate that thinking
Because as life went ahead we just feel one thinking that inside our life on every moment
In this world for you and me we need to find something which is perfect for our future
And for our life since face is something treasure for me but for some people their face is
Nothing but just trash for their future and thinking because their face never help them
In their future planning for their thinking about that face harming them daily as they see
That face with dislike no one can see inside it any type of beauty so every day we just have
One thought which face is perfect for us and our thinking in case of our beauty we feel
Just one thing that in our mind when see it as nice then only it can look beautiful to you and me
After all beauty is not always about our face and features in it that beauty is also about those
Thoughts and those thinking after all in life I just feel one thought from inside for every 
Human being that unless you like that face you can't win inside your life to have happiness
For our thoughts and for our thinking those faces which are perfect so nice for our thinking
So as days went ahead we feel just one thinking in our thought as human being so inside
Our life we feel those faces which are in those mirror which have dislike owner then never
Able to get anything or please you and me so those faces don't look nice to you and me
When owner reject them how can they become nice for any body but just remember 
One thing inside life on every moment for every body that never claim you can win in life
By taking face of some body because life is about talent not about faces around you and me
Those who talent with face can win or some win with just talent as human being but 
Just winning is possible for your face but it can never keep up that position after one winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...