Monday, July 2, 2012

Poem 304. Unaffected

                                                         Unaffected
I just envy those people who has special quality of smiling even when people were criticizing
I mean those real smile not that smiles which are put on face by people like me which help us
Just hide my feeling just before everybody but when true problems starts for you and me
Then we began to feel that we must not tell the truth but we must needed to lie inside our life
Because as day went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing from our mind we feel
That we are thinking in totally wrong way inside our life because when our sorrows are
Part of our life on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that our
Thoughts are something so perfect and nice for our life after all those people are not pretending
Before every one on each and every time so inside our life on every point I just feel that
We want something so important inside our life after all those thoughts which are so perfect
In our life are nothing but shown before them not before normal people inside our future
Because when we went away from those people in life we feel that anger and frustration
From inside of our mind so we have never forgiven them inside our life because as days
Went ahead we feel just one thing from our mind we feel that those people who are part
Of our future and our life were making us miserable by criticizing on many points but slowly
And surely goes ahead our life and then we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that
Our heart never able to absorb that pain and just pretending never help inside our life because
After some time we cry in our room and that will never help in life those frustrations
Which we feel afterwards are always part of our future and our life because as days went
Ahead we just feel one thing from our mind we feel that we are upset about some things
Inside our life we feel that by criticizing us they are doing right we feel that we are low and
That is most worst point that we began to slowly believe on those people and what they said
About us inside our life and on that moment I feel that we lose many things in life and
Those are our best friend like confidence,positive thought and hopes of good future in life
As days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing that our success is depend
On what we feel inside our life so when those thoughts remain inside we will just feel
One thing from our mind it was that we just can't win inside this life that are that moment
Which are always wrong and worst for us those criticism becomes barrier inside our future
We just want to get those things as fast as possible to prove that person success is
Perfect part for our life and future but inside our life after some points we just feel one thing
Inside our world we feel that we are on wrong side inside our world sometimes we even
Quit that try due to fear of failure inside our world as days went ahead they hurt our
Thinking and thoughts inside our world because on every moment inside our world
We will just feel one thing from our thoughts inside our world because as days went
Ahead inside our life on every moment I just feel my thoughts are not enough for our life
As days went ahead from time to time we feel that inside our life we just have one thought
Inside our mind it was about hearing those wrong words and thoughts inside our life
As days went ahead from time to time inside our life I just feel one thing from our mind
That those thoughts are something so perfect and nice until that person convince me
That I stood on totally wrong side but still somewhere inside life we feel that we are
On totally wrong thought about life we began to feel one thing from thought of life
That we will not win I always hate when those thoughts enter inside my thinking and
Inside life so after sometime inside our life we feel that we are stood on wrong side
Inside our life on every point we will just understand truth of our future and our life
I feel that those thought which are so perfect and nice for our entire life as days went
Ahead from our mind we feel that thought from mind that those dark thought are
Something so important in life that I just wish from my mind that I will get those qualities
Inside my life who just able to ignore those criticism in life but then when I start searching
For someone whom I envy like this in my life sadly I feel one thing from my mind that
I can hardly find someone inside my life who have that power in life so on every point
I just feel that maybe finding such person is impossible task for my life and I have
Given up that search from my heart and from my mind because I don't think I find one in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...