Saturday, July 28, 2012

Poem 351. Walking

                                                      Walking
Some time while walking in life you may stop looking behind because this is your life
So you can always make some small mistake on every time those mistakes don't make
You that wrong in life we are all human so we all make mistakes on some part of our life
And our mistakes are something so important in life that on every day of life we just turn
And look behind to find that mistake in our life I feel many times we just gather all our
Mistakes because they are pointed by people around us in life and then we just can't
Find any route out of them inside life when we began to walk on every time we just feel
One thought from our mind that those mistake will keep us so middle in their circle for
Our entire life so we can't walk out of them just feel that we are surrounded on every time
Inside our life I just have one feeling that when I listen to other people I just have one
Feeling from my mind that those people with whom I talk are those who just showed me
All my mistakes and I just stored them inside life and then I just can't walk ahead because
I am too scared of everything inside life as I start to walk on every point I feel that I must
Understand one truth of life that those people who point out our mistake are making their
Own mistakes on every moment of life they just never understand those thoughts about
Mistakes on every day of life as I start thinking and going ahead on every moment of life
I just feel one thing in life that my mistakes are something so interesting for my life
Because mistakes are those parts of life which will take us ahead on every front of life
But that positive thought just vanish in air when I heard other people telling me how big
Was my mistake in life as days went ahead on every thought I just feel one thinking from
My mind that on every day I just search for my those mistakes which affect us in life
But then after some time I just have one feeling from my mind that I should keep everything
Just as I wish in life if I learn to ignore those criticisms in life because when I pay
Too much attention to them I feel just one thought from my mind that on every aspect
Of life I need to more attention to my future than mistakes in life because when we start
Looking at our mistake we began to feel that we can make new mistakes in life so instead
Of going ahead on every moment I just began to think about those mistakes in our life
Because our mistakes are something we feel so big for our life and on every moment
We feel a need to understand those mistake in life and then when we start a new thing
We just think about mistake on every point instead of doing that thing we feel that we must
Understand those thoughts in life those walks on which we make mistake are something
Not pleasant in life because on every moment I feel those mistake can be repeated by me
In life so instead of taking risk I feel that I am going backward inside my life and on every
Moment I just have one thought which tell us that we are on worst situation inside our life
As we went ahead on every moment of life we just feel one thought from our thinking
And from our life that we must ignore those mistakes and those who ignore them can only
Go ahead in life mistakes are part of our life and just thinking about them will not going to
Help us on every point in life because when we start to going ahead on every front in life
Mistake is that part which will stay with us for entire life I just feel one thought from my mind
That I must learn to ignore my mistake in my life then only I can see that beautiful sunshine
Which will take me ahead on each and every point I need to see those voices which are
Telling me from inside never scared of mistakes because you have done them from first standard
Of your life so they are most known things to you inside life so just keep on making them
And start learning from them as you learn as a kid so on every moment in this world and
On every point so mistakes can't avoided in life they will come with us as honestly as
Some dog who follows master on each and every time as we walk on that beach of our life
Tides of many things will come to visit many times so just go inside water without thinking
About drowning because this dog of our mistake will take us out of that water many times
Because when we make small mistake we just understand things on starting about life and
Then when we get skilled only on that spot we enter in that water of our life so on every
Moment just think one thing about life never consider mistake as enemy it is best friend of life
Because it is one thing which keep control on our ego as well as our pride inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...