Monday, July 16, 2012

Poem 330. Trust

                                                           Trust
Whenever you see something beautiful and act with you so nicely in life you just feel one
Thing that you feel that person is perfect for your future and for your life because that
Person seem so perfect and gentle when that person describe things to you while sitting
In one public meeting and on many time we feel so convince by that person's act in life
We feel how respectful that person is towards us before everyone and on that point and
Then we feel so convinced that this person is perfect and nice inside life as days went ahead
On each and every time I just feel one thought in my mind I feel that this person is some
Body who will help us on every point and this person will do everything truthfully as we
Like and wish inside life I feel that this person is so nice and that person's every gesture
Seem so kind it feel as if that person is treating us like some king or queen in our life
And on every moment I just think one thought from mind that those people who are
You always think that perfect and you feel from heart they are so best but then just after
Some time and after some days when our stars were different just go your way then
You can always find that stars which always shine in my way because inside my life
On that day when my stars were down I just decide to meet that person just with wish
Of cheering up or wish of smiling in pleasant way as days went ahead on each and every
Thought and point I just feel one thing inside my life I feel that my stars were wrong that
Day and that person must have understood by some way so then when that person treat me
In so different way I just feel one thought that person is so different that my guess I just
Feel one thing from my thoughts and from my guess that my stars will shine in limited way
I feel that those stars are something for which that person have respect but some people
Have special power to talk sweetly on every day as we walk in our life on each day then
We will feel just one thing again and again we feel that our trust is something which take us
Ahead on each day and same trust can destroy us in some way as days went ahead on
Each and every moment I just feel one thing on every day that this person who was so
Nice and how can that person change don't that person feel that one day even my stars
Will shine again but I feel just one thing I will not trust this person on that moment and
I will never forget that person's face and that person's change I said it all which such
Confidence on that day and I felt so sure that I will win in that case but as days went
Ahead I feel just one thought on every moment that this person is someone who can't
Fool me again and I feel so sure that I will keep that lesson intact in my mind on every
Way and on every day but as days pass I feel just one thought on every moment I feel
That it was nothing but just feeling which is so perfect on every day I just feel in life
That I have one bad tendency in life on every day that was to keep faith again because
When my stars will shine and slowly my luck will have big claim I just feel one thought
Again and again I feel that in my life that in eyes of that person I can that honesty and
Once again so in our life on every way I just feel that my thinking is something not nice
About that person but when that person talk sweetly with me after some years again
I feel that maybe that one have understood wrong of that person's mind and now act
Properly again so inside my life on every way I just feel one thought on every day
I feel that maybe I should give that person second chance in life again so on every point
And on every moment I just feel one thought again that I should be treated by that person
With special respect and on every day and then I feel I can get fooled again but then
I just wake up my mind and ask it once again am I going to be fooled again because
Inside my life on every day I just feel one thought from my mind on every way and day
That inside my life I should not trust that person again but I feel it only when once again
I see those dark colours rising on that person's face so my trust is something goes
Sometimes wrong way but I just know when I should stop trusting some one on each
And every day but still sometimes I make mistake and trust me my friends each of us
Did this mistake but some just come ahead and then confess while other just hide it
And never able to confess and when they do it people began to think those people are
Not honest because being fooled is not something new but we need to come ahead and confess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...