Sunday, July 29, 2012

Poem 353. Unanswered

                                                     Unanswered
People are sometimes so strange in life that we just never understand what are they mean
In life when we ask them some question they just prefer to avoid and began to tell us about
Many things in life sometimes we can go ahead as they wish in life but sometimes we can't
Because that question is important for our life but some people just talk about whole world
And never answer our one question in life then I just feel one thing in my mind that which
One is my friend and which is enemy of life because when unanswered question seem to
Create more question inside life suddenly it feel that we should be more aware in life and
They just keep on telling us plenty of things in life but some people say that they are not lying
How funny is that answer in life if some one keep quiet do you really think that is not lying
When some issue arise that person who spoke every time suddenly become so much quiet
As if that one is most shy person in life as I think about this in life I always feel there is
One big list of such a person's in life who just never answer me and change subject in life
On every moment of my life I just wish from my mind that I get answers to my those
Questions which are important not just for me but also for others in life but sometimes
I feel that I am only person who ask that question again and again in life but then I just
Feel one thing in mind even if I am alone still I will not stop asking truth in life because
That question is so important to me maybe not that much important to other people in life
As their life went ahead they just seem to care for one thing that money and wealth other
Things don't matter them in life but then when I think from my deep mine I just feel one
Thing in life that they will not even get that money which is so important for them in life
Because when I start to ask question in life I feel just one thought on every point that in this
Thought and in this life we need to understand many things from mind first thought is that
We need to understand things in life we need to ask question from our mind we never help
Any one on any day of our future and our life I just feel one thought from my mind that
One each and every time those questions which we have raised in our life are those which
Finally enter inside our future and our life so on every point in our life those question are
Something so important for our life after all those question which are so perfect for our
Thoughts and for our mind I have just one thinking about life that when we start our thoughts
In our mind I just feel that those thoughts are so perfect on every day of our life because
When we start to ask question to our mind we just feel that those are just question of our life
But I feel after some time that if I wait for little some time these people will not get what
They want and slowly it will open their eyes how funny are those people who we met on
Every day of life that we just can't understand their thoughts about our future and our life
They just keep asking those questions inside our life but then on every moment in our life
Those questions which we ask in life are so complicated in our life that on every moment
We just feel one thing from mind that on each and every day of our life we feel just one
Thought from mind that when we think about those questions which hurt us in life we just
Feel them unanswered many times as we went ahead in our life we just feel one thing from
Our mind that we will win in our life but then as I think about it in life I feel those questions
Are not about me it is about every one in life but they just don't understand it now but then
I feel they will understand it after some time they just need time to understand that money is
Not just solution for every thing in life in fact until we don't find solution for each thing
Money never easily enter in your life for getting money you need to solve each question in life
Because before giving you money people will ask same question in your life they just frame it
In totally different way and totally different type slowly as days went ahead in life we just
Feel one thought from our mind that in our thinking and in our mind we need to get answer
For each and every question in life as our days went ahead on every time we just feel one
Thing from our mind we can get answer on those questions which are never perfect for
Our future and our life as we start going from one point to another point we feel that those
People can chat on other things as much as they like but one day they have to face same problem
And same question it will be interesting how did they handle it on that time but when I ask
That question in life I just want to stop that issue with answer in life I know that it will hurt
Someone again so much that I will feel that I need to understand that I just can't change
Destiny it will go in same way as it is going every time we can't change something in life
Those question will remained unanswered on many points inside our thoughts and our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...