Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Poem 332. Injustice

                                                     Injustice
Many times I like to fight for justice and truth I began to think that fight is some thing
No nice inside my view I feel just inside my life on every point and on every view I
Just feel one thing that I must fight for justice on every corner and view and I use to think
In life that only if I fight then I can make something big for world so then as I start
Walking in life I just began to search on every moment just that injustice is something
Happen inside our world we just feel one thought from our mind that in this world when
We fight for justice then only we become winner of this world only when we do that
We can win to prove ourselves before this world and on some point in our mind we feel
Just one thing in life that we can't be winner unless we learn to fight so we just have
One thought inside our world that on every moment we need to fight for justice in
Our future and our world we feel on every moment inside our world that we need to
Understand those thoughts which are part of our world we need to understand that
Injustice which was done to us is something not so nice for our future we feel on
Every point that we have to do the fight because we want to win in world I have
Just one feeling from mind that how can I find injustice inside my world so start to
Search for it but on that moment when I was small I hardly find injustice inside world
I just kept looking for it and around me I found so nice world I never able to see behind
Those thoughts about that world on every moment we just feel one thing from my world
That injustice is one part which will happen one day to our world and it will just harm us
On  moment in our world if we think of injustice this way how nice it will appear to us
We will feel just one thought inside our world that injustice will happen something and
Then we just fight and then it went out of our world but this is not truth of our thinking
And of our world this injustice is not about some time in world when we look around
How easily it happen in our world it is not just limited to some days in our world
It always there but we just never easily saw it in our world because it is not done before
Or in front of us it is done in hidden way behind our back mostly in our world and when
It began to happen before people in world it is on that point on which we can't even
Win inside our world because when that injustice reach to that difficult spot we just
Can go ahead and fight because that injustice had already found lots of supporters in world
I just feel so sad when I finally found those injustice which are part of my world
I left that they are so large that I can't alone change the world and even if I ask for
Some help no one is ready to help in this world they just keep saying one thing in life
That they can't take risk or others are that wrong person's supporters so for justice
We get nothing except no inside this world because people hardly love justice they want
Just one thing that is called revenge in world so when we try to tell others about injustice
They just repeat how did other people who are not related to that case have suffered
Injustice inside our world because when I start to searching for justice I thought that
Evidence will be enough for world but world don't want evidence world want just things
Which are profitable for their world inside their life on every moment in this world
They just feel one thing that they want things for them and they want others to punish
For their mistakes inside world we never thought what other people want from world
And we never understand our thinking about this world we feel that we are not that
Part of this future and this world as days went ahead from every angle of this world
We just feel one thought that we can win only when we understand those thoughts
Which are part of our thinking and our world every day as days went ahead in life
We just have one thought in mind that we must convince for justice to this whole world
So I thought at first by fighting for justice I will become famous but instead of that I need
To convince world that fighting for justice is some nice as well as perfect for our future
And for our world because it seem to me that world is happy with injustice until that
One is not done on them but that one is done on other people inside our future and world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...