Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Poem 320. Drive

                                                            Drive
Why in the life I am so confused why can't I walk on straight road as I love to walk on
Every day and every noon our life never goes straight as we wish our life never move
That straight as we thought on every day of our life we just have to walk on those
Confused routes how much I like to drive my car of life just straight without confusing
My brain or my mind but still inside life on every point I just feel one thing inside life
That my life can never go straight way on any time as my life went ahead from every
Moment and time I just feel one thing in life that those straight ways which I choose
Are something not so perfect for our life those ways which I choose always manage
To get confuse and turn on wrong point I just feel so upset inside my mind when I understood
That I am standing on totally wrong point inside my life as we start driving on every moment
And on every time we just feel one thing that our driving skills are never manage to take us
Ahead on many points because inside our life this is not easy to drive car called life and
I feel that I need training again and again inside life but in case of life driving is same as
It is before in life we don't need to adjust on any point inside our life we can drive as we wish
On many moment in life those car which we drive are just our bodies which will be safe
Until we drive them properly every time if we drive in wrong way or break any rule then
May be we just need to understand those thoughts and mind after all driving is something
In which we need people who will understand those people who are on wrong track
Inside life should punish on proper time because if that doesn't happen then we have to suffer
Even when we are walking properly inside our life don't you think after hearing this
That we need to understand those ways of our future and our life as days went ahead
From time to time I just feel one thing that driving this car of life is not that hard but also
Not that easy inside life as days went ahead from time to time we must understand that
Our cars are something not so perfect and nice for our future and our life when we learn
Driving we understand from first day that even if we drive straight still we can suffer
Some times because when other break rule then we will suffer that is rule of driving and
Sadly that is also rule of life so even if we walk straight way in case of both things in life
We just suffer every time because as we start driving inside our car on many time we will
See those car which are important for driving many times those cars are so precious
For every moment inside life those car which are driving always hit to other things in life
As we start driving then those car which are not that perfect for our future inside life
Because when we get that car our luck is stuck inside and how sad sometimes we feel
When we see other driver who have best sense of driving can't take that car because it is
Not that perfect and nice while other driver had perfect car inside life can't drive that car
Which look so perfect inside life because that car which look so perfect and nice for life
But that car is not that nice for our life because those people who drive it don't know
That skill are not even qualified to drive inside life but as we start driving on every point
We feel that only if these people understand all those skills and their importance in life
As those skills which went perfectly inside life are not those which they use in life
Even when they got best vehicle still they don't know how to drive but at beginning
I use to feel that is wrong thing done by god inside life but now a days I feel that those
Skills which are part of our future and our life are those skills which are something
Important for our future and our life then why did god given them to wrong person in life
But then slowly I understood that I can't tell in world what is wrong and right and
It is better to keep quiet about those judgements inside life because god will understand
Those skills a lot better inside life and god will never let them harm us inside life so
When god gave it to wrong person there must be some sense hidden inside and that sense
Will be something so important and perfect that we began to feel we need it inside life
As days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thought from our mind we feel
That we need to understand all things inside life because just blaming god will not solve
Our problem inside life so maybe life is just like car driving but sadly most of us don't
Know how to drive in life and other half will got hurt because other people don't drive properly in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...