Friday, July 20, 2012

Poem 337. Changed Person

                                                    Changed Person
In life you notice you can't change anyone because as days went ahead I notice in my world
People are stuck to their thought just like some chewing gum how hard may you try to take
It away from their world just worst thing happen it enter inside your own world so beware
When you start changing someone just remember one thing other risk is worst that we can
Manage to enjoy our world because on every moment we can walk as we want in this world
But then slowly we began to understand that when wrong thing happen in world we feel
That some people have bad thoughts which are destroying our peace of world because on
Every moment I just feel one thing in my world that when something wrong happen I feel
That it is due to wrong thinking of our life and I just every moment I need to understand
My life I feel that we must understand that fault we must remove that evil thought or it is
Just manage to destroy all peace of mind and it will just manage to say that in life we need
Perfect sunshine which is not clouded by wrong thoughts in our life I just never understand
Those thinking of our mind I feel that on every moment we need to have happiness of that
Pure thinking in our life but when some one start wrong thing it spread within minutes just
Before our eyes and we can't able to do anything which is perfect and nice for our future
On each and every time I just have one thought inside my mind that maybe I need to understand
Those thoughts which are part of our life even if they are evil we need to listen to them to
Cancel them in life just like you once I thought same way in my life I thought that if I read
And listen to those thoughts I can manage to change them in my life I feel that people will
Understand their logic after few days in life I just try so hard to tell them what I feel that
They must understand if they keep their mind peaceful inside their life since as days went
Ahead on every moment of life I just feel one thought in my mind that those people are not
Agree with me by any part in life I can't change a person in their thinking in life but then
I remember someone who have said if we try with patience slowly they will understand it
Inside life I feel on every moment that we need to understand those thoughts of our life
Which tell us on every moment that how we just keep telling person without getting angry
When that person even shut before every logic his eyes I just never understand how can
I keep hoping when all hopes are vanished from my sky and how can I understand when
My all thoughts are stuck in strange way inside my life I have just one feeling from my
Thoughts and from my mind I feel that I can't see anyone until I know that my life is not
As easy for me as I wish from my sky I know god is sitting there but not going to help me
Until I give it enough try but suddenly to my heart enough seem too much of work and
Too much of try which can even make us feel that we are in need of achieving something
For our thinking in our sky but as our life when ahead on every try I just feel one thought
Inside my mind and in my sky that when I tried a little hard to win them I feel that I am
On wrong point in my sky because when people don't understand me why should I keep
Screaming on every try but slowly as days went ahead I just feel one thought from my
Thinking and from my mind that on every point in my life I need to understand those thoughts
Which tell me that I must fight in my life on each and every moment I need to understand
Those thoughts which will enter inside my life as days went ahead on every day and on
Every try we need to feel that we are on some hope which tell us we win if we try but
Slowly as days went ahead we feel it on every try that in our life we just need to understand
That we can't win until we continued to try because as days went ahead on every try
We just feel one thought from our sky we feel that in our life we need to understand
How much we want our thoughts to win in life if we want them to win from heart then
We need to give more try because as thoughts increase in our life I just feel that I need
To give my life more try but as days went ahead on each and every point I just feel
One thought in my life I feel those thoughts of evil are trying to destroy my life because
I just never able to concentrate on them in my life as days went ahead on every point
I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that I can't win in my life I feel that I can lose
On many points but then that person will not change but I found some new people
Who stood with me and agree with me about many points and instead of changing
Person I found those persons who are are part of our future and our life and agree with
Me on each and every point inside my life because on every point I just feel one thing
In life that I must understand that patience may not change the person but find someone
Who agree with me because they are also thinking same way and that was enough for me
In our future as well as enough for me inside my life to go ahead on each and every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6955. World start to create

                              World start to create  World start to create new touch to mind which form new direction to thinking of soul th...