Friday, July 27, 2012

Poem 348. Privacy

                                                       Privacy
Why sometimes people forget to give other people their privacy I feel many times I did that
Mistake in my life on many point and on many times as I went ahead in my life I just feel
One thought from my mind that when I see someone with emotions I just feel one thing from
My thoughts and from my mind that on each and every point we just don't give privacy to
Any one inside our life as days went ahead on every point we just feel one thought from inside
That our mind will just get confuse on every thought from mind we feel that we need to
Understand what we feel about life we just have one thinking from our mind that when some
Thing different come before us we began to feel curious in life as days went ahead on each
And every time I just feel one thought from my mind when I never like when someone ask
Me personal thing why did I observed those personal thing in life as days went ahead on
Each and every part of life because on every moment we just feel that we must observe
Things inside life which are so perfect for our future and important for our life as I think
About them I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that I want to look
In other thing because privacy seem like something of life because as days went ahead then
People began to think that I am interfering in their life since curiosity is some part which
Will return one thought from our mind because as days went ahead in my life I feel that
When I look others they just dislike it in their life but sadly with curious heart I feel just
One thought from my mind that curiosity is one thing which look so perfect for my life
But when due to it I look at others business I feel that I need to understand that curiosity
In life and on every moment I just feel that I have to look careful at everything in life so
As days went ahead on each and every time I feel that I should not look at others who
Are part of our life because those people who are important for our life we feel that just
When we look at those people we are doing wrong things in our life our privacy is just
One thing which is part of our future and our life when we keep looking at people we are
Doing wrong thing but it even feel right on sometimes when someone is in need we have
To understand that thinking in our life so on every moment I just feel one thing in my life
That we have one feeling from our thought and our mind those people who have gather
Around us are those who really want to help us in life but some people who gossip in life
Because after some days I just feel that those gossip are that part of our future and life
We need to understand when I have some feeling I feel that I am standing on totally
Wrong thought and wrong side because people who love privacy are those who need
To understand their own thoughts of life when we talk too much with each other we just
Feel one thought from our mind that our thinking will remain same on every angle of life
There are some moments when we just feel that we must go and see ahead what is
Happening in other people's life but on each and every moment in life I just feel one thing
Inside our mind I feel that those people who are discussing things are not business but
Still we just want to hear them in life so from point to point in our life I feel that those
Thoughts which are important in life that on every time I feel that those thoughts are
Something which take me on wrong I feel that I must spy on those people in our life
Because as days went ahead in our life so on every moment in our life I feel that I must
Think properly in our life we can always think positively in life because on every point
That I feel one thing in life they think that in our life I have one feeling that I must understand
Those thoughts in life but then as I went ahead in my life I feel one thought in our life
So then on every moment I just feel one thought about life that spying people is not good
For our life I feel that those people on whom I want to pay attention hate me because
I feel that I am doing it all for good in my life because as days went ahead in our life so
I think in life I never like spying in life because those thoughts are so wrong inside life
I feel that those people whom I pay attention may be something precious in their thoughts
And their life so busy while fulfilling that curiosity in life that I just feel that I have to be
Sadly every time needed to be reminded of it by their angry stares in life but then I feel
One thing from my heart that at least I stop by it but some people never stop it in life and
They are always worse for us still they are famous by their gossips inside their life even
If sometimes they are true and sometimes they are fully wrong and nonsense in side life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...