Monday, July 23, 2012

Poem 343. Human

                                                          Human
Have you ever  feel something is just part of you and you just can't live without it in life
Because it is everything for then I hope it is some art or it is some book I just feel one thing
From my heart that those things will stay for entire life with you as days are something
Which are part of our future and part of our art then I feel that those art will be something
Which are something not suitable for your art or can remain with you for entire life then
I feel that in our life how much that art and book are best for me but then I think about
Person who think some person is something without which they hardly manage to live
I feel that it is something horrible thing that in our life we want some light which is help me
After some days and after some time I just feel one thought from my mind I feel that
In life on every moment we feel that those art and book are nice but if we keep a person
On that place and then how will I feel that when that person don't like me I just feel
That person is good for me I think that thinking will just manage to destroy me so on
Every point in my life on every thinking I feel that attaching those people to that point
That on every thinking of this life I feel that those people who are attached to every point
Inside our life those people will become our life but in case of art and many books in life
They don't have those feeling which we can have in life it is possible in any case may
It be your parent may it be lover or may it be your child each one have their life and sadly
Have their choice so for them how much you may devote your efforts or time some will
Just throw you away from their life as soon as it is possible for them in our life as days
Went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing from my life that on every moment
In our future and our life we just feel one thought from our mind that we are totally tense
In our life because on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment
In our life I have just one thought in my life that human can never help me in my life
Because since our thinking become some important of our life and human being have their
Own thoughts which may not help us every time they can become best companion or
Adviser in life but on them depending our life is never nice from every point in our life
I just feel one thing from my mind that our thinking can't be same on many times and
Even if we are lucky and we got right relation in life who have given us guarantee of
Their death and life our life goes ahead on every point so I just feel one thing from mind
That we are  totally wrong in those thoughts of life because we can't go ahead on
Every point in our life because on every moment in our life I have something important
In my life that those thoughts which are perfect for our life are something related to things
In life I just feel one thing that art is something better and important that human in life
Because if person dies we can't stop our life we need to go ahead on every moment in life
And I just have one thing in my life that on every moment in my life I need to understand
People and their thoughts on every time in life I feel that when something bad happen
And then they go away in life things like art and books stay away in life so never ever
Let your heart to be dependent on someone human is life even our own shadow vanish
For some time may be you have spend for them days and nights and maybe during
Their sickness you stay awake many times or maybe you have given them respect which
Is great in your eyes and you have care about them before your self in life still one thing
Happen in our life that on every point you will just think since I care so much for that
Person this person will care more for me inside our life I feel that something happen
That person in our life so on that point in our life I feel that on our life because those
Things which are important part of our life since those books as well as art in our life
Are just things so we want feeling in life but if you ask me I suggest you books and art
Are best because human being can't promise you anything in life because they never have
Any hold on their thinking as well as on their life so on every point they just feel one thing
From their mind that they can never win inside our life as days went ahead slowly
After some time inside life and we feel that art and books are better since even if one person
Left us we have many commitments so we for just one person we can't left this world
And life so when you give importance to one person slowly it will destroy your honesty
In your work and commitments which we have inside our life we gave from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6954. Word give new shine to

                         Word give new shine to  Word give new shine to thought of life which open dream in new way for mind that form new l...