Thursday, May 1, 2014

Poem 1453. Dark clouds

                                                              Dark clouds
I just always wish to god my sky will be always blue in it I will see that shine which will touch
My heart and give me best view on every point of life and on each and every view I just feel one
Thought from my mind that I want to that shine which will give happiness to my heart and my
Mind on every time I just feel that sky have those colors which look so nice on every point and
On every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that those pure blue sky look so nice
And on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that this blue look of that sky which
Touch our heart and mind never look so good inside life until we learn to see it in proper way
Of our eyes because when we hope that there will be no dark cloud inside our life I just feel
One thought from my mind that those dark clouds which enter in our sky are truth of life but
Then we just feel one thing from our mind those dark clouds which look so wrong to our eyes
Are not something so wrong on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that those
Dark clouds which we hate are not that bad for our life because those clouds will give us that
Rain which will touch our mind and those clouds will give us that happiness which is so nice
Inside life because that rain will clean every dirt in air and life and sometimes I feel those dark
Clouds of sorrows do same thing to our life those dark clouds of sorrows shows us what is
Wrong inside our life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those sorrows
Which look so wrong on every point are managing to harm us inside life because when those
Sorrows enter inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that in sorrows those people
Who have come to us to take just happiness from our life will manage to move away from our
Thinking and from our life when we move ahead we just feel one thing from our mind that
Those  sorrows which enter in our life mange to tell those people their ambitions will not
Manage to take us ahead inside life because they are just creating problems on every point
When they see we can't win due to sorrows in life then they just vanish in thin air just in few
Days and in limited time we just feel one thing from our mind that we are so alone but then
We just feel that we are standing on wrong front of life but that is not true it is just clearing process
Of life when we start throwing out wrong things first thing that happen inside life that dark cloud
Will manage to bring darkness and sorrows in life so when you want to clear things first remember
That sorrows are the first part of every thing in life and on every moment we just feel one thought
From our mind we feel that sorrows are something so nice on every point I feel that those things
Which enter in life are bringing sorrows on every angle of life when we move ahead we just feel
One thing from our mind that those darkness which those clouds are bringing inside our life
But then those clouds will manage to bring troubles inside life doesn't look that bad after some
Moment and after some time but we need to understand on rule of life that we don't  move ahead
On every point because those dark cloud will not help us at all inside life when I will move ahead
I just have one thought on every point that darkness is bringing sorrows inside our life when
We move ahead we just feel one thing from our mind that those sorrows which are part of our
Thinking are something so important for our mind because they are taking away that dirt in form
Of tears inside life and like rain they slowly clear out every thing which have manage to destroy
Purity inside life when we move ahead on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that
Those thinking of sorrows will manage to hurt us at starting of life I just began to feel one thought
From inside that those sorrows which are bringing problems to our thinking will look wrong in life
When we move ahead we just feel one thing from mind that those sorrows which are hurting us
Will destroy our life but I just feel one thing that they are bringing like rain new start of greenery
Inside our life they make new starting which will destroy every thing that will create problem
For us inside our life and on every moment we just feel one thing from mind that those problem
Which are created in our life are get over only when that dark clouds manage to get that rain
And bring cold inside life on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing that we need
To understand that peace of that rain inside life and those dark clouds are creating problems
For us on every point of life I just have one feeling from my mind that those darkness which
Is part of our life is creating problems for us on every point because they are planning new start
And new greenery in life so never we should say no to those dark clouds in life because they
Are invitation of that happiness which is just hidden behind those darkness of life on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...