Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Poem 1473. Golden era

                                                               Golden era
Always sun rise from east and goes down to west after all that sun will look so good and perfect
On every time and on every moment it seem so nice on each and every moment when we move
Ahead inside our life I just feel one thing again and again that sun will rise and set on different places
When I see that sun I just love it's rise but then with same intense thought I also love to see that
Sun set inside life on both the moment I just feel it's beauty from inside I feel that sun have perfect
Look on every moment and on every time sun rise on one front and it set on other front of life
But one thing is so sure that I love both styles same apply to flowers inside life flower began to
Bloom as per season in life but when that season goes first flower began to die but still I know
That next one is coming and I accept it with happy smile but why don't it apply to other things
Inside my life when I will move ahead I just thought one thing from my mind that those new
Things are accepted but new concepts are never accepted inside our life I just feel one thought
From my mind that we just never accept new beginning of new era easily in life because they
Have those troubles which scare us time to time we just feel that our life will become one longest
Type of darkest night when we move ahead we just have one thought from inside that those things
Which touch our soul are not that much nice on every point we feel that new concepts will have
Some problem inside and on every point we just search for relief inside our life when we will move
Ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that this new things are so perfect for my life but
Still on every moment I just keep those thoughts alive which tell that new things have risk in life
When some old things are gone we just never accept replacement with smile we just try to keep
That old thing as long as possible inside life that era which is new also have some bad times and
Instead of fighting with them we just feel one thing from our mind that this new era is totally
Wrong on every concept of my life I just never understand what I feel from inside I have just
One thought that people just count problems on new things from time to time how interesting
Are those concepts of our life that tell us we must accept new things on every point I have just
One feeling from my thought and my mind that those new concepts which I see in my life are
Not going ahead as per my wishes from time to time I feel just one thing from my mind that
New era is never welcomed inside life I want to move ahead on every moment and on every
Time but people just keep telling me old days have that gold and new days are nothing to compare
With them in life so even when I like to appreciate new things some times it is not possible in life
Because when all group of people began to say same thing it manage to confuse us for some time
But it is up to you how much you get carried away on those points inside life on every concept
We just feel one thing from our mind that those concepts are so risky for our life so we need
To find some one who will support us and encourage us in life but instead of that we just get
Bunch of people who confuse us in life so we just keep moving from one angle to another angle
In life but inside our mind we just have one thought old things are better for our life but just
Always remember one thing from mind that god have changed the things so they must be for
Some thing right even if they look bad to you at that moment and time god have more bigger
Game than what we know inside life when we move ahead we just move by steps in life and
Creator of this world have already ran this whole marathon of life so we just never understand
That how can good be called this concepts of life but when we move ahead we just feel one thing
From our thoughts and our mind that those new concepts which are so precious inside life so
Then on every concept which don't look so perfect inside life on every moment and every point
I feel just one thing from my mind that those concepts which are so important inside life and
On every moment I feel those concepts which are so important in life have problems in past
As well as in future time but we just never think of them that way we just feel problem is in
Just present and we make big out of each thing every time and then we just admire past as some
Golden era from time to time nothing is bad and nothing is good in life on every moment I just
Feel one thing from my mind that those new concepts which are good for us are not that much
Nice on every time those concepts which are precious to our life on every moment I just feel
One thought from my mind that those concepts which are so important in life are having wrong
Even in past and even in present time so we can call past golden era but then I feel we must
Call our present diamond time because present is always most precious to us than past inside life
Never return to past just live in that present which will have power to give you happiness inside life
Because past can't make you happy how much you may feel that it is making you happy on each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...