Friday, May 16, 2014

Poem 1480. Finding faults

                                                                 Finding faults
Whenever I went to meet people I always want to look best but problem is that world never find
Any thing best because world just miss to love taunting on things which are wrong in many ways
So what is use of looking that best why did for this world we are spending our days I just feel from
Heart that we should act as per our wish and that will be best because this world have set one radar
For every one and it want people to act just as per that radar says they say we must reach that top
But even that top is not that best even on that top we see that people are having some problems and
Even on that top I just see people taunting each other on every day so what is use of keeping that
Radar on every day and what is use of keeping that radar which will look for us our performance
On every day I just feel one thing on every moment that those thoughts which are judging us on
Every moment those thoughts which use to judge our life are creating worst effect on every moment
We just feel one thing that those things which will judge our performance will look totally wrong
In each way I just feel one thing on every day that those radar which will look so worst on every
Moment and on every day I feel that those thoughts which will tell us on every moment on every
Point I feel one thing on that moment those things which are important for us will judge how did
We are going inside our life on every moment I just feel one fault on every moment those things
Which are helping us on every point are not that good or not that perfect in any way because when
In life we just move ahead we never thought of those radar which will judge our right and wrong
On every day I just feel one thing from my mind that those faults which we can see on radar
Are judged on every day by our thinking and by our thoughts in each way after all those thoughts
Which will look so best are not judging any one properly because there are no radar to count in
Human life what is best when I start to move ahead I just feel one thought on every moment that
Those radar which judge me in life are going ahead as we think on every day but they are just
Going ahead as per our thoughts and mind I just feel one thing from inside that those radar which
Will have effects in life will tell us that we are wrong when we act in different way in life so on
Every day when radar start to measure in life I just feel one thing from my mind that those normal
Routine things which are part of my life are getting in that radar as perfect on every point but I just
Feel one question from my mind that what about those things which are different inside life because
Those things are changing our world on every moment and on every time those things are making
Our world perfect on many points because those things which are good for our future are not always
Those normal things of life sometimes they are some thing different than our thoughts and our mind
When we do something different we are taking ahead our world and our life so we need to act
In different way but that doesn't happen easily in life because those normal things can move on
That radar as we wish and like but special things are not moving as per our wishes from time to time
They are just going ahead as per our thinking and as per god have decided us to act in life but
Those radar which manage to locate our talents just never see those things in life they just feel
That they should come out when they got chance in life we just never understand importance of
Talents inside life but talents are something which are precious to our thoughts and our mind on
Every moment we just feel one thought from inside that those things which enter in our life are
Something always perfect in people's eyes because people just going ahead as per their wishes and
As per their mind when we move ahead we just feel one thing from inside that those talents which
We got are something so confusing for my mind I feel that when I show talent people just match
That talent with ratio they like and then they just find faults inside that talent on every point in life
I just feel that after some points people just find fault on every thing I did in life on every moment
They just find those faults which hurt people inside life I just keep thinking again and again one thing
From my thoughts and my mind that radar of life is set by people just to find fault in people in life
Sometimes people feel so scared that they will loose those rules of life which they have set just
With one wish that is to get things perfect as well as right on every point I just feel one thing in life
On days as well as on nights I feel one thought from my mind that faults are something which is
Good for them because that will prove that they are not that much bad inside life when we move
Ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which I wish from my heart to become
Perfect are can't be counted by just one thinking in life so finding fault is easy but judging people
Is not right at all in life because no one is that much perfect still we all just love to judge others in life
And every time find some good excuse or reason for it to justify that finding fault in other person's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...