Sunday, May 25, 2014

Poem 1494. The moon

                                                              The moon
When I see a moon in a sky which is stand in this sky and when I watch it that seems so nice
And pleasant to my eyes that moon which shine with all it's beauty look so lovely on each moment
And shines pleasantly that moon which give that shine which look like silver to my eyes will have
That beauty which will touch my eyes I just feel one thing that liking that moon is something that
I do every day whenever I see that moon inside that sky when I want to try something nice then
I just look at that moon and feel it's pleasure I just began to forget how nice that moon seem to
My eyes when I want to search something in that darkness of that night that moon which was
Pleasant become scary even on some seconds when darkness began to capture my thoughts and
My mind on each point and try I just feel one thing from my thinking and on my every try that
Moon which look so pretty and lovely to my eyes will doesn't have that beauty which will please
My thoughts and my eyes because when I see that coolness which touch my thought and my mind
I just feel one thing that in that moon I see that beauty but it is useless when I scared inside that
Darkness which capture my eyes I will not see any thing that will touch my thoughts and tell me
What is stood before me on every point and on every try I know that I like that moon but when
I walk in night I just wish from heart that it will give me some light so even that beauty which
Look so pleasant to my eyes will get blamed when it will not help me in what I wanted to try
Sometimes I think how selfish were my thoughts and my every try that even those things which
I like doesn't get much chance when they fail that task which I want to complete on that try but
If then I feel one thought that may be I never understood that point I just always blamed those
Things which are helping me on try I just never thought that how much I did blame that thing
Just because I feel that every time it is important to get that things which are important in try
I just feel one thing from my mind that those pleasant thing inside life are those things which
Are pleasant on every point will have that nice effect on life that moon which shine on every
Point will look so pleasant inside life I just feel one thing on every point that we just forget one
Thing from our mind that we are not just important thing in life we just keep thinking on every
Moment and on every point that moon will have pleasant inside life I just have one thought from
My mind that moon is always same but we just expect it to change for us on sometimes how
Confuse we are in our selfish mind that on every moment we just keep demanding every thing
On every point we just feel one thought from inside that moon is something which will give us
So freshness inside life I just have one thing on every point that this shine which look so good
For our life that shine will look so good on every point that moon will look so pleasant on every
Point I just feel one thing from my mind that coolness which look so nice on every point I just
Have one feeling from inside that moon will have pleasant shine but we just expect moon to act
Just as per our wishes on every time I just never understand when I start thinking this way in life
But I just feel one thought from inside that those moon which look so pure and pleasant and mild
I feel one thought that those important things like moon should act as per my wish just because
I like to look at them in sky how strange is that thought but it is truth of our mind that on every
Moment unknowingly we just think one thing that each thing should act as wish on every try
And when that doesn't happen we began to scream and cry how wrong is our thinking and how
Wrong are our tries because when we start some thing we must learn to do it on our own like
We learn to walk just by imitating some one's try but just blaming other because they are not
Giving us hand is totally wrong on every try because we must learn to do it our own if other
Help us that is their favor not  duty because we are no more child who are learning to walk on
First try we just feel that way on every moment but that doesn't change the fact that we are
Grown up so inside our life on every try we need to understand those thought which tell us
We must move ahead on every try because on every moment and on every try we feel just
One thing that moon is so nice and perfect for our eyes I just feel one thing from my thought
And from my sky that moon will look so nice and peaceful on every try I just feel one thought
From my sky that moon will look like silver inside that sky I feel just one thing on every try
That moon is not something which should obey me on my wishes and stay in that sky but
I suppose to understand moon and understand how did I suppose to move ahead by myself in try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...