Thursday, May 15, 2014

Poem 1478. My way

                                                                My way
Look at your life in fair way on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that then I just see
On every angle of life that those fair way will look so good for life have one effect on every moment
And on every point it seem so good on each moment when I will move ahead with my thoughts
And with my own way when I will have to walk on every point on each and every day I just feel
One thing in my life in every way that those ways which look pleasant to me on every moment are
Going ahead in totally wrong way I just never understand on thought on every point and on every
Day I feel just one thing that I am getting my best on every point and on every way I have one feeling
Inside my mind on each way that those things which will look good to me on every way I just feel
One thing that beautiful things are so rare on each way I just feel one thing that beauty is so precious
In my life not just outside but inside beauty will also matter more and more inside life in every way
I just feel one thing that beauty will matter but from inside more to me on every day I just feel
One thing from my mind that we are not going to win if only we do bad then we will not win so
We can just win on every day that what I feel from inside on every day that winning will become
Truth of our life when good things enter in life on every day then I feel that way in life even when
I don't get what I want in my way because when my mind start to look at things in positive way
Then we just feel one thing on each day that things will not look that good and perfect on every
Time those beautiful thoughts of mind will look to me so good as if my pleasant sort of dream
Has started so in my life I just kept moving ahead when we see those things in life which are just
Nice on every moment we just feel one thought from inside that those ways which are so important
To us inside life will look so good and fresh from my moment and my mind because those things
Are taking us ahead in life where creating problem on every point I just feel one thought from inside
That those things which are good and pleasant for my life are not that much perfect and nice
When I will move ahead I know one thing from inside that those ways which look so pleasant
To me are not that much nice I just need to move ahead in my thinking and my mind that on
Every moment I need to feel that happiness of mind because when I think in pleasant way then
Life seem so nice and those things which use to hurt me seem like nothing but just small rock
Inside gold mine I feel that I can manage to dig that mine and on every moment I can find that
Happiness from that mine those things which are precious to me will look so wrong on every
Moment and on every time I feel one thing that my life is so unique to my thinking and my mind
When I start to go ahead on every point I feel one refreshing thought from my mind that those
Thinking which are so important to me in life are not going ahead as per our thoughts in our
Life and when we began to move ahead we just feel one thought from our mind that those
Thoughts which look so perfect to you are not that much nice for our life when our thinking
Take us ahead in wrong way of our life I just use to feel one thing that my future can see that
Happiness and that sunshine which will make me happy on every point I just never understand
How wrong can be those thoughts of my life which use to take me ahead on every point so
When I will move ahead I just have one thinking from inside that those thoughts which touch
Our thinking are not that right for life I just never understand how did that happen but one thing
Is which I like to know in life on every moment I just feel one thought from inside that those
Thinking which will have bad effects on my life are going ahead on every moment and on every
Point of my life which tell me just one thing from my mind that my thought will decide my situation
Not my circumstances inside life when I thought I am happy then I am really happy in my life
And when I will move ahead I just have one feeling from inside that those thoughts which will
Look good for me are nice on every point of life I just never understand how can I move ahead
In life when my thoughts are deciding what I should do on every moment and every point because
When those thoughts can make me laugh in sorrows they can make me cry in happiness of life
So they will just decide what is truth of my life when I will move ahead I just feel one thought
From my mind that my thoughts will decide what I feel from inside my mind on every moment
I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which will rule my world are not going ahead
As per my wishes inside life because my wishes are something which are managing to take me
Ahead in life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that my way will be decided by
My thoughts and not by my thinking in life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...