Monday, May 19, 2014

Poem 1484. Calling god

                                                              Calling god
When ever I am in problem I just wish one thing from inside that god should stand me on that time
I feel that when I have crisis in my life god must stood with me on every time I just have one thought
From inside that god should understand my crisis on every point I feel one thing from my mind that
Those problems which are so hard for my life should be treated by god on every point but that just
Never happen inside life those problem seems mostly put on me inside life I just feel one thing from
My thoughts and mind that those problems which enter in my mind are not helped by god and then
I get one feeling from my mind that god is not helping me with my problem inside life but I just have
One question now a days in mind doesn't god help me on some ways when I don't even ask for
Help inside life I just never understand what I feel from my mind but inside my thoughts I just
Have one thinking from my mind that on those bigger problem I needed god from inside but it seem
One thing is true for our mind that god is not helping in them and I have to manage them on every
Point but then there are some problems which I just never felt in life because god never given them
To me inside my life I just kept wandering from one point to another point that those problems
Which are not entered in my life doesn't they have also worst effect on many points because they
Are changing every thing in worst way of life and I have seen it just in other people's life on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thought from inside that mind will look so wrong in life
When I think about those problems which doesn't enter in my life just because god have decided
Against introducing them in life they will manage to touch our life and turn it worst on many points
Because I have seen others who are having problems in life are suffering on many points which
Are worst on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that god will help us on many
Moments by not bringing problems inside life I just feel those voices which are part of our life
But never feel that those voices which are kept away inside life are never entered and due to it
We just never feel those pains on every time because we just can't imagine those pains inside life
So we just have never understood their depth on any point we just never imagine when god have
Turn things in such wrong way inside life on every moment and on every point I just have one
Thinking from my mind that those problem which are visible to our mind are just capturing so much
Part of life that it will seem to us like real problems of life on many moment we just feel that we
Need to capture them inside life on every moment when we went ahead in mind we just feel one
Thought from inside that those problems which are hurting us on every point are going ahead
As per our wishes on time to time I just have one feeling from inside that those problems which
Are visible to us in life on every point we feel from our thinking that those are just problems
Which are existed in life on every point we just have one feeling from inside that those problems
Which were part of our mind will look so wrong on every moment and on every time because
Those problems which are solved by god look like nothing such since they doesn't enter in life
On every moment and on every point I just feel that god have solved many things in life but
I just made one habit of calling god from time to time so that my problems will get solved without
Much efforts in life when I will move ahead I have one thought from inside those problems
Which exist in our future are something not that much easy to solve in life after all those problems
Which are so important in life are going in totally wrong way inside life on every point I have just
One feeling from mind that those problems which are so important in life are not just what we
Solve but also those which we don't get in life god will help us on every front and on every point
God will just create help for us but we just keep demanding every thing as per our like but then
God will do the thing as per god decides and then those problems began in life which will take
Our thinking ahead on every point we just keep thinking what we feel from inside life those
Problems which god will give to us are not going ahead as per our likes and dislikes on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing that problems are something which are important
On every point of life we have one feeling that god must help us in life because we are so kind
But problem is that god have already helped us in life so after some limits we can't expect that
Help of god inside life on every moment we just feel that we are getting things just as per our likes
When I will move ahead I have one thought from inside that those problems which god have
Solved are hidden so we just keep calling god on every point so maybe we should need to understand
We can request god once or for few times but we just can't say god must listen to our calls because
We have already got help which is enough in nature's eyes so just calling god will not help us
On every time sometimes we just need to keep faith and go ahead in life as per our thoughts and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...