Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Poem 1461. Information

                                                                     Information
Have you ever read that information from your heart which tell you on every moment that you are
Special inside heart when we move ahead on every part we just feel one thought from inside since
We have not win some thing great we are not that much winner of heart but I just feel that it is so
Wrong thinking on every part we just feel one thing from our heart that those things which we want
From our thoughts and heart are going ahead as per our wishes on every part we just never feel and
Understand that part of our heart which tell us one day that we are so great from our heart and on
Every moment we just feel one thought from our heart that those information which we get in our
Thinking and in our life are not something which will help us on any part I just have one thought
From my mind and my heart that those spirits which I have inside my mind will not look that great
On any part I just have one thinking from my heart that those things which are so important to you
Will look great on some future part I just feel one thing from my heart that winning is not that thing
Which will touch our heart on every moment and on every part we just have that hidden perfect
Thought on every part I just feel one thing from my heart that those thoughts which tell us we are
Winner are proper information on every part that heart which beat for others good and cry on other
People's sorrow is winner in heart even if we can't do any thing for them it will not matter much
On any part when I will move ahead I just have one thought from my heart that those things which
Happen in our world are not going in any wrong way for our heart on every moment we just feel
One thing from every part that those thinking which will take us ahead are telling us that we are true
From heart so when we have that truth hidden inside heart then that is best knowledge you can get
From world's every part some says it is not practical but just tell me one thing from your heart that
Does your heart really care for it because if you think that way then you just have to deny existence
Of your heart that one which pump blood and make you alive not from our heart so if you think of
Those knowledge then even success will not matter that much in mind or heart because then you
Are just one machine which move ahead on daily part I just feel one thing from my heart that I just
Don't want to think that way from any part of my heart when I will move ahead I just feel one thought
From my heart that those information which we get from every part are not so nice for us on every
Moment and every part I just have one thought from my heart that those thinking which will have
Side effects on our heart how much practical it may seem to me on every heart and then we just
Feel one thing from every part that those information which I get from my thinking and my heart
Tell me that I don't want to be practical on every thought and part when I feel one thing from my
Thinking and my heart that those things which look so nice in my world are so wrong in practical
Parts but still I feel one thing from my imaginary heart that I want to listen that information which
I receive from that heart if I just live by that practical books I just feel that I can't live by thoughts
Sometimes we need to act practical but I just never like practical thinking on every part which just
Never let me live as per my thoughts and my heart so on every moment and on every part I just
Did one thing which touch my heart that told me on every moment that I am going ahead on every
Thought by thinking in wrong way inside some part I just feel one thing from my heart that those
Thoughts which are so important to us on every part seem so wrong to our thinking when we start
To move in just practical part I just feel that I like more that information which given to me by
My heart than counting which people do by compering each winning by their practical thoughts on
Each and every part when we win in world I just feel one pain from my heart that even winner
Is not happy because world just showed us too much downs before winning inside some area or
Some part and even if you win those practical grounds will find some mistakes on some parts
So I just feel that it is better if I move ahead with my thoughts and my heart instead of just listening
Those counting thoughts of different heart I know logic wins in every part but there is one thing
Called destiny which no one can guess in any part so that guessing game is what called work of
Our thinking and of our heart so on every moment I just feel one thought from my heart that
Those things which touch me are from my hearts those parts which tell me on every moment
And from my heart that I am winner in life if I keep peace at that heart so I know it doesn't exist
But still I care for that heart which tell me every day that I am winner on every part so I just feel
One thing that information seem to me best on every part because it will take me ahead even if
I fail sometimes inside life which is so common on every part so I just tell you what ever you may
Think I just like that information from that heart and I feel that you must also trust it on every part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...