Friday, May 16, 2014

Poem 1479. Sweet sentence

                                                            Sweet sentence
Sometimes sentences are said in such a way you just kept guessing what will happen next in life
On each spot and on each moment I just never understand what people mean by those sentences
When those sentences will have some meaning which will not look that much good on any day
Will have inside some meaning which seem to be more important than our thoughts and guess
When in life you listen to that sentence I just feel one thing that I just heard confuse words on
Every moment and every point I just feel one thing from inside those sentences are something
Which have different meaning on every point those sentences which have so many dimensions
On every angle of life I just feel one thought from my mind those sentences which are having
So many types of meaning inside life when I will move ahead I just have one feeling from inside
That those sentences which will look so good to me on each meaning and on each point on every
Moment and on every point I feel plenty of meaning inside that sentence which look as if sweet
And perfect one for life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that those meanings
Which we see at first sight it look so good for future that inside life those sentences which will
Have some meaning on every point in life I feel just one thing there are many points are going
Ahead on wrong direction in life I have some sentences which are having different meaning
On every moment and on every point I have just one thought from inside that different meaning
Will look totally unique on every point after all even if we see some meaning which are totally
Sweet inside life after all those things which are having different type of sentences on every
Point those sentences have those meaning which are precious on every point those thoughts
Which will enter in our life are turning in wrong way inside life after all those sentences which
Will look so nice on every point suddenly seem like some sharp sword which may manage to
Harm us in life when I will decide to move ahead in life I just feel one thing from my thoughts
And my mind that how can sentence will have different type of meaning on every point and then
I just feel one thought from our mind that those sentences which are so simple can have so hard
Taunt on every point I just feel one thing on every part that those sentences which have nice
Type of meaning on every part seem so wrong for our heart when it said we just feel that they
Are admiring our heart and when those sentences turn in wrong way we just feel one thing on
Every part that those sentences which said with hope of bringing happiness are never said with
Wish to please our heart they are just said in world to please our thoughts on every part and
On every moment I feel things will look so wrong on every part because when we feel some
Person is admiring us on every moment and on every part I just feel one thing from my heart
That those things which will look good for our future will have effect on our heart I feel one
Thing from my heart each sentence will look so good for our world and it will have some nice
And positive effect on heart so then I have just one thinking when I feel people are admiring me
Then I want admiration from my heart just tricks to taunt me with hope to cover that as admiration
Never look so good for our heart when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my heart
That those things which look so good to me are not that perfect for my heart because they are
Never said to admire me they are just criticism for my thoughts and my heart on every moment
We just feel one thing that those parts which suppose to admire me are not that much nice to
My thoughts as well as my heart when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my heart
That those sentence which will so wrong to me are having other effects on every moment and
On every part I just feel those sentences which will look so good to me are having real meaning
Which will just manage to hurt my heart when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from
My thinking and my heart that those things which will look so good to our world are not that
Nice on any part sometimes I just wish that those sweet sentences which have power to hurt
Our heart should not used because they are always worst on each and every part I just feel one
Thought from my mind as well as from my heart that those sentences which look so worst are
Not that good for our future and it's part I just feel one thing on every moment and on every
Thought of heart I feel those sentences will look so wrong and they also manage to hurt my thinking
By managing to hurt my heart because then we just began to feel that every sweet sentence can
Also have bitter meaning on every part and then slowly sweetness will vanish from our world
Because we just began to keep faith of bitter part so I just feel that we must learn to ignore them
From our life as well as from our heart because they are so good as well as they are prefect for heart.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing; I will share it for everyone to read together. I appreciate the amount of research you have done on Types of Sentences based on Structure and Function. I look forward to reading many articles from you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome I am so happy that you like my writing I hope you keep reading it when someone like it I feel so happy thanks

      Delete

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...