Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Poem 1475. New and risky

                                                              New and risky
When I look out of the window I just see something new I just never understand how can that be
Possible on any point of view just inside my mind and on every view I feel that I mean on every view
I see those new things from that angles of life which tell me that I am standing on totally wrong
Point inside my life when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that those new
Things which are so risky for future look so nice on some angles of life when I will move ahead
I just have one thought from my mind that those views which look so beautiful from that window
Can have different meaning inside life when we start to look out on every point we just feel one
Thought from inside mind I feel that new things which will enter in our life will look so perfect
In every angle and on every moment of life I just have one feeling from my mind that new things
Which look so pretty on every spot of life are not just same as we thought from our mind I just
Feel one thing from inside that those new things which will look so good to us can have different
Effect on our thinking and on our mind I just feel one thing from inside that when new thing enter
It will all look so wrong inside life because new things are some thing so interesting on every thought
And on every moment of life when we move ahead we just feel one thought from mind that it is
So lovely but it is possible that new thing can be risky for life when we move ahead I just feel one
Thing from inside that new thing which enter in our life look totally wrong on every area and on
Each and every point I just feel one thought from my mind that when we let new thing enter in
Our mind we feel it will be so risky on every moment and on every time because new things
Will have some side effects in life when we move ahead we just feel one thought from inside that
Those new things which are so risky for us are something totally wrong inside life I just feel one
Thought from my thinking and from my mind that new things are so risky on each and every
Thought and point I just got one feeling from inside that new things are not that pleasant on any
Moment and on any point I just feel one thing that new things are not that much nice for our life
I feel that those new things are creating problems for life when those new things enter in our
Fortune and in our life I feel that new things are nice to watch at first but slowly they create those
Problems in life on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that new things are not
That much perfect when we will have one thing in life that is our intention to get those new things
Just as per our wish in life but they doesn't seem as good and as perfect on every moment and
On every point but still new things will have different side effects in life when new things enter
Inside our future and our mind I feel just one thought from my thinking and from my mind that
Those things which touch my heart and my mind on every time look so wrong in every angle
Of our future and our life I feel just that new things on every moment and on every point are
Not going ahead as per our thoughts and as per our mind because when we see something new
From our window we just have one thought from mind that those things which will look so good
To me are not going ahead as per thinking and as per mind I feel one thing that risk will be some
Part of our future and our life when we went ahead on every moment and on every point those
Things which are so important on every moment and on every point where turning in different
Way of life I just feel one thing from inside that those new things which enter in my life are not
Something so perfect on any point they are having problem but what should I do sometimes
I ask my mind that sometimes those things which enter inside our future and our life will look
So wrong on every angle and on every point of life I just have one feeling from inside that those
Things which look so good to our life are not that much nice after some time I just have one
Thought from inside that those things which enter in our life are so perfect and nice only when
They enter on those moments and on those times I have one thought from my mind that new
Things are pleasant in life but then when those things happen in life start to look different on each
And every moment and on those times I feel that new things are so nice to our future and our life
But still on every point I feel one thought from my mind that those new things which enter in life
Are not going ahead as per our wish and our mind those new things which are so important to us
On every point are not going ahead as per our thinking inside life they are just confusing us on
Every moment and on every point because new things are not that much nice and they are not
Going ahead as per our likes and dislikes because new things always enter in our life just the way
As they wish on every moment and on every time and manage to create change inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...