Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Poem 1486. Remembering past

                                                              Remembering past 
Sometimes people want to quit their past but it is right to quit it when it is standing before us
We have to left behind our past to enjoy future but when that past comes like present before us
On every moment inside our world we feel that we can't leave our past behind to grab our future
Because that past was no longer something which is behind us it is something which is there
And standing before us inside our world on every moment on each part of our world I feel 
One thing on every point inside our world I feel that past are something which are so nice on
Every moment inside world but then I feel one thing from every moment inside our world then
On those moment inside our world so I feel that past which is behind will look perfect to us
When it is behind but sometimes when past enter as future in our life it seem like running 
Away when we stay away from our past on every point we feel just one thing from our
Thoughts and our mind that those pasts which are not good for us on every point but then
I feel that past will turn into wrong way inside life I feel one thing from inside those past
Which are taking us ahead on every point I feel one thing from mind after all that past 
Which will look so wrong on every point those pasts are taking us to different angle of life
Sometimes they should look so different inside life those past which should be kept behind
Will manage to enter in life on some point I will just have one feeling from inside that those
Things which are so important to us on every point are that part of past which we can't
Manage to keep behind after all those past which is so important in life I feel just one thing
From my mind that this past is so good on every point then we just store it inside our life
I feel one thing from inside that past which is important on every point so then I feel one 
Thing from every angle inside life I feel that this past that is nice inside life but then those
Past which will have effect on our life those past that is bad never touch to us inside life
I feel that past which is with us can't be kept behind on any point I feel one thing from inside
That past is something which is so different inside life but then past will look so wrong
On every point I feel one thing from my mind that past which will have different effect inside
Our future and life after all keeping past behind is so nice on every point inside life I feel
One thought from inside that those past which should be left behind on every moment and
On every point I feel one thing from my mind that this past which is so important in life will
Look totally wrong on every point those past which are of totally different types of life 
I feel one thing from my mind that those things which will touch us on every point after all
Those past which are turning totally wrong inside our life but then I feel one thing from my
Thoughts and my mind I just feel one thing that sometimes past which should be left behind
That past is something so important on every point because it will lead to lot of problems in life
I feel one thing from mind that sometimes past should be left behind on every point in life
I have one thought from my mind that there are some pasts which are part of life but then
Past will be two different parts inside life I feel that past are those parts which are seen in life
But then I feel that past will be something which should be kept behind on every point but then
I feel one thing from inside that sometimes past are taking us ahead on every point but then
When we move ahead on every point I feel one thing from inside that past which will take us
Ahead totally wrong way in life after all those mistakes which we make in life on every point
That past which will look wrong on every moment inside life I feel one thing from my mind
That past which needed to be behind inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those 
Past which are leading to problems on every point that need which will look so wrong on
Every angle life but then past will look so wrong on every point inside life sometimes those
Past will look so wrong on every point those past which should be left behind sometimes
Must be included inside life on every moment that past will look so wrong on every point
But then I feel one thing from our mind but then those past which will remain behind on
Every area but when it enter in our life we have one thing from inside that those past will be
Totally wrong on every point when we ignore it by calling it past even when it stood in 
Our present not behind so never is one rule inside life sometimes we have to remember that
Past which we have buried behind because it is no more past it stood before us inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...