Monday, May 26, 2014

Poem 1496. My patience

                                                                  My patience
I always wish to god that I never scream again inside life on every moment and on every point
I just feel one thought from my mind that those wrong thoughts which are so important inside life
I have one thought from inside those angry thoughts which are so important to us on every point
I feel one thing from my mind that anger will always strong on every point I feel that anger will
Enter inside my life I feel that this anger which arise when some one does wrong in life will not
Arise on any point inside life I have just one thought from inside this anger will bring stress in
Our thinking and our life after all those anger which are so wrong inside life that anger will look
Totally confused inside life that anger will manage to look so different inside life after all that
Anger which will have side effects inside life I have that anger is so important on every point
I have those anger that will look disturbing inside life so then I feel just one thing from my mind
That anger which will come to me on first point those anger which will never take us ahead
In life mostly enter because we just don't have one thing that is patience inside life on every
Moment and on every point we just feel that waiting for something is not that pleasant and that
Nice on every point I feel just one thing from inside life those patience that is so wrong in life
After all that patience which we need to learn in life on every moment I just feel one thought
From inside that patience which will teach us that we must move ahead on every point will look
Totally wrong on every point I just feel that this patience is so important inside life but then
I feel that I can't wait on every moment of life to get that quality which will make us winner
On every point we feel one thing that patience is some thing so important inside life but then
I feel patience is some thing I need to have to learn patience on every point of life but then
I have one thought from my mind that learning right thing is not that much easy inside life but
Then after some moment and after some time I feel that it is hardest quality to learn in life but
Learning it seem like some thing so important on every point I feel just one thing from my mind
That those qualities which are so precious inside our thinking and our life because those qualities
Are something so important to us on every point but we can't get them so easily inside life since
Those qualities are something so important to us on every point I feel one thing from inside that
Patience is one quality which I don't understand inside my life on any point I feel that this quality
Which will enter inside life I feel that if only I can manage to learn that quality on every time
Because it is so hard to understand that quality inside life I feel that those feeling which we need
To learn from inside I feel that this patience will turning totally wrong inside life I feel that when
I feel just one thing from step by step inside life I feel that patience is so important inside life
But then those qualities which are taking ahead on every moment and on every point that those
Qualities are something which we need to understand inside life those qualities are something
Which are harming us on every moment inside life but then I feel one thing from inside life
There are many qualities which are so important inside life but still they are going many points
Which are so hard to learn inside life because those qualities are moving ahead on every point
And they have many angles inside life which are confusing our thoughts and our mind but one
Thing is always right that is to learn them life but anger come to us without much efforts and
These qualities which are so precious to our thinking inside life those qualities are something so
Important inside life but then I feel just one thing from my mind but step by step I wish to
Learn many things in life but those steps confuse me on every point inside life because those
Qualities which are so important to learn on every point but then I feel just one thought from
My mind those qualities which are so precious inside life I have one thing from my mind that
Those qualities are some thing so precious to us in life but it need hard working to learn them
Inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that anger will come to me so easily without tries
But one big quality of patience take a lot of days to enter inside life on every moment I just
Feel one thought on every point I feel that learning that quality will damaging us on every point
But then I feel just one thing from my mind that this patience will have one profit inside life
Because I feel just one thought from inside that patience is something which is precious in life
After all that patience will be perfect for our future or life but I feel one thing from my mind
That patience will look so hard to get in life on every moment I just feel one thought from inside
That patience is something which will stay with me on every point of life and anger will just
Manage to hurt me on every point and on every time but still it will enter inside life so I feel
That patience is something so important inside life anger will manage to hurt us on every moment
But then I feel one thing from inside that god will not help me because having patience is
One task which we suppose to perform inside life it is not for god but it is for us to do it in life
We can't just ask every thing from god on every time we will lose every thing if we do in life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...