Sunday, May 11, 2014

Poem 1470. Two words

                                                         Two words
Some times some word have a strange feeling and power just some words can manage to change
Many parts of world when we move ahead inside our world we just have one feeling about this
World that we need to say long sentence not just small words on every moment we need to go
Ahead with our thoughts regarding this world those words which will look so good on every point
Inside this world that those thinking which will going to change just by few words in life I know
It seem so odd but words have that power inside only if you trust those words and keep chanting
Them inside life miles after miles so when we went ahead we just have one thought from inside
That those words should be repeated inside our mind on every point when I will move ahead
Then I just feel one thought from inside that those words which have power inside we just never
Under that words have that power which will rise on some point I feel just one thing from inside
So those words have power inside but we just never felt that they are not that good for our life
We can understand power of weapons but power of words underestimated many times and those
Words which are said on wrong places will cause so much troubles in life on every moment I just
Feel one thought from inside that maybe we don't understand value of those words inside life
Because those words which are so important to us on every moment and on every point but then
I feel that those two words which are nice inside life I feel those words have like weapon which
We don't know in life those words are something so important on every time we feel that those
Words are entering in our life and creating problems on each and every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that those two words which are good for us are so nice for our future and our life
When we said them we just never think twice that they can be some weapon which will be used
Against us inside life those words which are so problematic in life look so right on few points
When we went ahead we just feel one thought from inside that those words which are so important
To us are not giving us that much success inside life I feel that words are some precious thoughts
On every point but we never able to guess words can cut so easily in life I mean to say one person
Says words and other person does cutting with willingness in life words seems such a best type
Of weapon on every point I just feel one thing from every thought and from every angle of life
I feel that two words are going ahead more than our guess inside life when those words touch
Our thinking and our mind we never feel one thing that those words will manage to help us that
Much inside life I feel words are like some small thing which can be said because we like it in life
But words seem so good to us on every point I feel that good thinking of my life will never went
Ahead on any point so words which are so precious to us are not that much good to us in life
When we use them without thinking much in life because when you say some words you must
Have to think twice because this is like weapon which never return in life you can cure damage
Sometimes but sometimes they are so deep that on spot every feeling dies and remain just those
Words inside our life when we move ahead we just create those words to give happiness to us
In life on every moment those words seem like some thing so precious in life when I will say
Some words I just have one thought from inside that those words which touch my soul will
Look so wrong on every point I just never understand one thought from my mind that words
Which are so precious to us how can look so wrong on every angle of life but that is another
Truth of words that sometimes they turn in such way that they began to look totally wrong in life
I just feel one thing from my mind that those words which are so precious to us are so nice for
Our future and our life when we went ahead in life we just feel one thing from our mind that
Those words which I have spoken are not going ahead as per our wishes in life on every moment
I just feel one thought from my mind that those words which will look good to me are not
Turn in way as I hope in life will look totally wrong on every moment and on every point but
When we went ahead I just feel many times people never understand those words because they
Just don't want to accept them in life they just want to ignore them and never understand what
We feel from inside because pretending that those words are unknown is best trick of life so
Even those who know that language as child pretend they don't understand a word some times
So words have power but still it is one game of life that some people just accept them but then
Some people just never accept them at all inside life even when they know their power from inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...