Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Poem 1463. Different future

                                                                   Different future
Sometimes I feel that I know the whole world because it seem so easy to understand them in life
So when I move ahead on those points I just feel one thought from my mind that those thinking
Which I have inside are going ahead just as per my wishes since I feel whole group of my friends
Can understand me in life how confident I feel  every time that I feel I just need some one who
Understand inside life so then I feel one thing that those people who enter in our life are not that
Good on every moment and on every time so then I feel one thing from my mind that those things
Which I learn from world will look so good inside life I feel those things which will look so good
In life look so perfect to me on every moment inside life so then I feel just one thing from my mind
That in this world I feel I can understand every part on every point I feel world will so good to my
Thinking and my mind this world will  seem so easy to understand when I feel that my friends
Will be with me inside life so then I feel just one thing world will be something so interesting in life
I feel when I know strategies of every person on every point I just feel one thought from my mind
That those world which look so good to our thinking inside life but then I have some thoughts on
Every moment and on every point I feel that world is so confused on every point when I will move
Ahead I feel just one thing from my mind that world will look so different on every moment and
On every point because on every word it seem that my friends are saying something different on
Every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from our mind then those world will look
Different inside my mind and on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that suddenly
Those world will look better inside life on every moment I feel one thing that those things which
Will appear inside world will not look so good inside life so then I have one thought from my mind
That those things which are so precious inside life those things in world will look totally wrong
In our life I feel that this world will look so good when I know it in life so suddenly I feel just
One thing from my mind I have one thought on every point that those people who are part of
Our future are not that much nice for some times because when my friends will look so wrong
I thought from my mind that this world is something so wonderful inside our future and in lifeWhen I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that those things which are so
Good for me are part of my world on every point but when I took different side I just feel that
I can't go ahead alone in life on every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from my
Thoughts and mind when we move ahead in life we just feel that we want to go ahead step by
Step inside our life on every moment and on every point I just have one thought from my mind
That those changes which enter in our world on every point look so different to my mind but
I know that I have changed so I have to adjust with my thoughts in life which mean getting new
Friends inside life but then comes one question on every point that does these new friends are
So nice inside life because just having thought like us on every point doesn't seem that much
Important inside life because when we went ahead in life we just feel one thought from every
Moment and on every point that those thinking which will make us happy are so nice for our
Thoughts and for our mind on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts
Which are so important in life look totally wrong on every point but when we went ahead in
Our future and in our life I just feel one thought from my mind that those things which are so
Nice inside life are turning in wrong way on every point I have just one feeling from my mind
That those people who like new thoughts in life seem good to me but still unknown scare me
Inside life on every moment and on every point I just have one thought from my mind that when
I went ahead in life I feel one thing from my mind that happiness which enter in our life will look
So wrong on every point of our life because it comes with failures of our friends inside life so
Then I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which enter with different thoughts
Inside life are good but still have side effects in life so when I will move ahead in my life then
I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which will enter in our life are some thing
So different in our life that they tell us we must leave our past behind so on every moment and
On every point I feel one thought from my mind that those thinking which are so important to
Our life because to look wrong on every moment and on every point so I just feel one thing from
My mind that those thoughts which touch us are so good for us in life so for them we need to
Make sacrifice we need to move ahead in life and need to understand how wrong will be our
Future if we don't accept change in life so we must learn to understand our different future
And we must need to find different friends in life to understand what we feel from inside of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...