Monday, May 5, 2014

Poem 1460. Dark like cloud

                                                              Dark like cloud
One day in my life every thing seems so fine that world seem don't have any problem inside
Life on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that how easily problems enter inside
My life when I was thinking every thing inside life because one after another thing those things
Enter inside life we just feel one thing from my mind that my mood changes on any point but
Then when we went ahead inside our life I feel just one thing from my mind that those mood
Which are so dark like clouds in life enter without much warning inside life and on every point
I feel one thought from my mind that those moods which look so strange inside life I just feel
One thing from my mind that those things which will have effects on us on every point in life
After all those wrong things inside life are having something so wrong inside life on every
Thought and on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those dark mood which
Are something interesting inside life but then I feel just one thing from my mind that those
Darkness and which are nice inside life but then those darkness which are so harmful
To us inside life after all those darkness which are so precious inside life I feel that just that
Darkness which is so risky inside life so on every point I feel just one thought from my mind
That this darkness will manage to harm us in life we just feel one thing from our mind but
Those mood which are having darkness inside our mind it will have one wrong effect in life
Which use to bring happiness for me will manage to bring sorrows inside life I feel just one
Thing which is happening in wrong way in life is just one thought which will enter inside
Our thought and our life but those darkness which is important to us in life because those
People which are so important inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those darkness
Which are so important inside life I have darkness which is part of our life because those
Darkness which will look totally wrong inside life so I feel just one thing from our mind that
Those darkness which will so important to us inside life so then those darkness will help inside
Thinking and my life I feel those darkness which are harmful to our mind I feel one thing
From our mind that how did this darkness will have some effect on our mind on every moment
Inside life after all those dark thoughts which are so precious inside life I feel just one thing
That those darkness which is so important inside life I feel that those darkness which will
Help us on every point of life I feel that those darkness which are coming far away inside life
On every point so then I feel darkness will enter inside our life so on every moment and on
Every point suddenly we feel that storm will enter on any point inside life so then I just feel
One thing from my mind that darkness will enter inside life after all those darkness will enter
Inside life those feeling which are so precious inside life I feel one thing from our mind then
I feel just one thing which are so important inside life I feel that those darkness which is far
Away from our mind but then those darkness which is important inside life so I just feel
One thing from my mind that how easily darkness will manage to enter inside life on every
Moment and on every point but then I feel just one thing from my mind that how easily in
Our life that those darkness which are so important inside our life will manage to hurt us
On every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those darkness
Which enter inside my life are also easy to go away like those waves of air inside life
Because may it be storm it always vanish after some moment and after some time inside life
On every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those things
Which look so bad to our life it just feel one thought that they are also going away after
Some moment and after some time but how did we act between those times will decide
Where we stood inside our future and our life when I will move ahead inside life but then
I feel just one thing from my mind that if things turn in wrong way they will become right
But those who leave us inside our hard time never get chance to return inside our life on
Every moment and on every point inside our life so I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those thoughts which are manage to hurt us on some times look so wrong to us on every
Moment and on every point but one thing is truth we just never forgive people inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...