Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Poem 1500. Moods

                                                                           Moods
When some one ask me a question inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those moods
Which we have inside life changes from one form to another form of life when something happen
On some point I just feel one thing in few seconds my mood changes in life I feel those feelings which
Are inside my mind will slowly change every point of life when mood began to enter on every point
We just feel one thing that moods are like water which will shift from one point to another point
After all those moods which look so nice in life will have some impact on our mind when we go
Ahead on every moment of life we just feel one thing from inside that those mood which we have
On every point seem like some thing which will bring happiness inside life I feel one thought from
Every point that wind will manage to take leaves anywhere and mood will manage to take our mind
So on every point mood will change just by swing of our life when we move ahead on any time
Then we just feel one thought from inside that those moods which look so perfect to us on every
Moment and on every point have one air of change inside life I just never understand what is hidden
In my mind because every day we change our thoughts on every point of life I feel that my mood
Are something which just manage to shift from one target of life to another target of life I just feel
One thought that my moods are cheating me on every point because when I make one plan and
Then mood suddenly take different turn in life we just feel one thing that mood will look so different
On every moment and on every time I have just one feel from my mind that those things which
Look so nice to me are something so perfect on every point because those moods which look so
Wonderful to me are part of just some moments and time they just never remain there for long time
Those moods are like some tides which enter in our life and then have effect on some points and
Then just vanish in few moment as if they are never going to stay with us in life but when those
Tides touch then they will create lot of effect in life we need to understand just because they are
Going back in sea of life doesn't mean they don't create effect on life because those effect will
Change us on many points they will construct different aspects of life they will make us happy
And sad on every point they will create effects which will have some reflections on every point
I just feel one thing from my mind that those moods which are having just effect if not controlled
Then start creating our life in mess we just began to change with them on every point we began to feel
That we need to move ahead with those moods on every point those moods began to dominate
Our wills and wishes inside life they will began to create us or destroy us on every point I just
Feel one thing from my mind that moods are that part which can create effect according to our
Thinking and according to our like and dislike but how much we let them rule us depend on how
We move ahead in life I just have one thought that moods are not just changing they are creating
New concept on every point I just have one feeling from my mind that moods are something which
Will have impact on every moment of life I will never understand what I feel from inside but those
Thoughts which create those moods are something which like to dominate our life and when
We let them rule slowly we will lose faith of those people who feel that we are standing with
Them in their problem on every time because those moods which are important in life those moods
Which are so special inside life those things will have effects on every point those moods are changing
On every point inside life because they are having reactions inside life on every moment and on
Every point because those moods which are changing on every front inside life those moods are
Having different reactions in life are due to those moods from time to time I just feel one thing
From my mind that moods are changing shades of life those reactions which touch our mind
Will have impact on us at every point those feeling which are having different concepts inside life
Can change my thinking on every point those ratios of life which can help us on every point are
Those concepts which will take us ahead in life but some moods just are not right for mind and
We need to change them from every reaction of life we need to fight sometimes against those
Tides like sometimes we need to move ahead against tide when we decide to swim to save some one
Inside that water drowning due to tides those moods are like just those tides but person that is
Drowning is no one but us and it is creating effect on our life so we must understand those moods
Are something totally wrong inside life on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that
Moods are something which will help us on every point when we have them good way inside life
So we must learn to fight some moods in life and some moods must be cherished for whole life
But never let your mood rule you inside your life you should be the ruler of your future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...