Monday, May 12, 2014

Poem 1471. Valuable sides

                                                                Valuable sides
What is good and bad luck inside our life are nothing but just two sides on each and every time
When we went ahead on every time sometimes first side will enter our life is good luck then I feel
Many assume wrong thing in life that good luck is their best friend on every time because those
People just feel one thing every time how wrong they may act still good luck will stood with them
For entire life how wrong is that believe inside our life that bad luck which we feel standing with us
Every time is also friend of moment but some people just don't understand it in life they just feel
One thing that bad luck will be with us for our entire life when we move ahead we just feel one
Thought from our mind that good luck will not visit us and that is because we never understand
One thing from our mind that good luck is not something which always stays on some side of
Our future and our life when those two sides which touch us began to hurt us on every point
I just feel one thing from my mind that good luck and bad luck are those two sides which are
Not taking us ahead on every point sometimes we get on and sometime other side of coin but
Some people just never understand that one day they will also lose inside life they just feel that
It is their brain which will make them winner inside life on every moment we just feel one thought
From our mind that those two sides which are so important to us look so wrong on every point
I feel that good and bad luck are totally different types of sides when we will move ahead then
We will just feel one thought from our mind that those sides which have good and bad luck are
Not truthfully with us for entire life they decide winner for some points and then we feel that
We are best for our entire future and life when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from
My thinking and from my mind that those good and bad lucks are something so precious on each
And every time I feel that I can go to any side inside life I feel that two sides are so important to
Our thinking on every moment and on every point I just never understand how can I judge those
People and their sides good and bad luck will remain with us for entire life when I will move ahead
I just have one thought in my mind that good and bad luck are totally confusing things so never
Get convince that they will belong to some one inside life when we move ahead we just never
Understand this in life because our faith is just with one thought that we believe what we see in life
Even when things are not moving as per our wishes we just feel one thing from our mind that
Those lucks which have two sides are not going ahead as per our wishes and as per our mind
On every moment we just feel there are two sides of luck on every point I just feel one thought
From my thinking and my mind I feel that good and bad lucks are two parts of our life so when
We went ahead we just feel that these are two sides one will be good one and another will be bad
For our future and our life those two sides which will look so perfect on every angle and on
Every thought and every point I feel that good and bad lucks are just those dreams of our life
Which visit us for one night or may visit us on few nights of life but it will not come to us always
We will get some new dreams after some time this life is so complicated on every moment and
On every point I just feel one thing that my all dreams are just based on those sides when that
Good or bad luck will visit us it will look so bad on every point we just feel one thought that
Good and bad luck are not that much nice for our life when we move ahead we just have one
Thought from our mind that if those people who tell us that they have good luck and say that
They will have it turn into truth of life then what will happen to our future this thoughts will
Destroy our thinking and our mind so on every moment and on every point we just feel that
Those two sides good luck and bad luck are acting on each part of our life on some points then
I feel just one thing from my mind that those good and bad luck will have sad effects in life
When people have good luck they sometimes confuse it in permanent inside life but then I feel
One thing from my mind that those luck which look so good to us on every moment and on
Every time I feel that those good and bad luck have effect on every moment of our life on every
Time we just feel one thing from our thinking and our mind that lucks are something which will
Existed inside life will have some side effects on some time I feel that good and bad lucks are
Just two part of our life we have to keep truth on them on every moment as well as on every time
So never just believe you can get just one side you can have both as if they are part and parcel of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...