Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Poem 1474. God's plan

                                                                 God's plan
Life is so strange what I want to do is something so different and what happen of me is something else
We expect when we take straight way we just feel that we will manage to walk ahead because those
Ways which are so straight never look so confused in any way inside this life on every way we just
Feel one thing again and again inside our life that when we walk straight way inside life on every
Moment and every point I feel just walking straight thing will harm us on any point so when we
Walk in straight way inside our life we just have one thought from our mind that since we walk
In straight way we feel so perfect will be our life that on every moment we just have one thought
From our mind that those planes which god have for us are going just as per our thinking and
As per our mind but when we start walking straight way still sometimes some things turn in
Such way that we feel we are walking in straight way of life but then those ways will harm us
On every point those things which are precious inside life those roads which are so easy to walk
On every moment and on every point I just have one thought from my mind that those plans
Which I have for my life will take us ahead inside life are those straight routes which will confuse
Us on every moment and on every time I just feel one thought from my thinking and my mind
That walking in straight way is totally wrong on every point I just have to walk on every way
Of life which will look straight when we move ahead in life those ways which are good for us
Should not be straight on any point until we observe one thing that our ways are confusing in life
After all those ways which are so complicated inside our life are not going ahead as per our wish
On any time I just have one thought from my mind that even when I choose straight way but still
Sometimes those ways will get confused due to logic of life when we move ahead we just need
To understand our logic of our mind on every point we just feel that we can choose ways in life
And on every moment we just feel one thought from our mind those things which are so precious
To us on every moment and on every point are plan of walking straight inside our future and inside
Our life on every time I just feel one thing from our mind that those plans which are so precious
To us are not decided always  inside our life when we move ahead we just feel one logic of my
Mind that those things which will look so perfect are totally wrong inside life when we move ahead
We just feel one thing from our mind that those plans which are so great for us are no more that
Much perfect inside life because when god have set some ways for us we just feel one thing from
Inside that those things which are so precious to us will look totally so wrong inside life on every
Moment and on every point I just feel that even straight ways some times turns in such wrong
Way that we feel we are not standing for right things in life so when we move ahead I just feel
Sometimes we need to take curve and different routes inside life and taking those routes on each
And every day will not help us that much inside life because those routes which look so perfect
Are some times totally wrong thoughts and become crime when god decide curves ways for us
Then god will turn in such way our life that on each and every moment we just feel one thought
From our thinking and our mind that those ways which straight will look like crime inside our
Future I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that those routes which will look
So great to us on every moment and on every point inside life but then on every moment and
On those ways we feel those curves which will have side effects in life on every moment and
On every point inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that some times straight way
Don't remain that much straight inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those things
Which are so important to us will look totally wrong on every moment inside our life but
Then those straight way will harm us inside life so we just force to take curved ways on
Every moment and on every thinking of our mind that those thoughts which are so precious
Inside life because those thoughts which are so important inside life but then I feel just one
Thing from my mind that when god will have plans we need to go ahead as per our route
Inside life I feel one thing from our thought from our mind that those things which are so
Precious inside life those ways which are so important to us will look so wrong on every
Moment and on every point because we have one plan that we want to move straight but
Suddenly straight ways become wrong in life so maybe we just should not decide which
Way will be best for our life we just keep broad mind on every moment and on every time
Whenever god need to tell us some thing we just need to do this inside our life so I feel that
Those ways we should take ahead on every moment are decided by luck so just take them in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...