Monday, May 26, 2014

Poem 1495. Useful life

                                                                    Useful life
How important it seem to have one useful life on which every point we do something worthy
On every point how nice it seem to get those useful things in life which will take us ahead on
Every moment and help us on every point but in this life I just have one thought on every point
That when we work hard on every moment I feel I can able to do some useful things inside life
Those things which I do on every moment and on every point seem so worthy of every moment
Which take us ahead in life useful things are something which will take us ahead on every point
Usefulness is that thought which is needed inside life those useful things which will help us on
Every point I feel one thought from my mind that usefulness is that point which will take us ahead
On every moment in life we just move ahead on every moment in search of becoming useful in
This precious life but some times it seems as if some people just want other to look useful but
Hardly like to work in life on every moment I just feel that usefulness will not help us on any
Moment and on any point those useful thoughts which will make our life some thing wonderful
On every point I just feel one thought that useful things are just demanded from us by some
People but they hardly act that way in their own life how can you say some one really useful if
That person just tells other to do thing right and inside life that person can do any thing to get
Success in life and then every one feel that doing wrong thing is perfectly right on every point
I feel one thought from my mind that while judging wrong and right inside our life I just feel one
Thing from inside that useful things are something which will have different impact on every point
I feel one thought on every moment and on every point that useful things which enter in our world
Will look so complicated when it enter inside our life those things which look so hard to do in life
But some people just use wrong way and get them done in two seconds in life but I just have one
Question will god forgive them in life but I know one thing from earth people easily forgive them
And forget it in life because when they are not hurt why should they care for others in life so
When those people get success in wrong way I saw them getting flowers and appreciation in life
I just feel one thing on that moment in mind how can we forget so easily those crime but then
I just feel it is my question which is wrong in my mind because people will always forget but
God is one who never forget that crime on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing
From inside of mind that those useful people who are receiving flowers before us by crime are
Never punished  by people they are always punished by destiny in life so maybe we should just
Ignore them and let destiny handle them from time to time just once we say they are wrong then
I feel it is enough for life those who never understand our words are like that slate which is fully
Written inside life so why should we waste our time in trying to write on it on any point because
That slate must be cleaned and that will be hardest task for life because cleaning slate seems like
Impossible task to me at this point so maybe we should just move ahead while ignoring them in life
After all we really want to spend a useful life which will help us when we decide to look at us
In mirror from time to time because mirror will show that reflection which is before it in life but
What we see it in mirror will be interpreted by our eyes from every moment and from every point
I just feel that this interpretation will look good for our future and our life because in mirror I see
Those perfect things which will bring happiness to us in life and they will make us useful from
Time to time I just feel one thing from my mind that usefulness is something which we can get
With hard work in life on every moment that useful things which we do in life are done by our
Hard work on every point I feel one thought from my mind that useful things are turning in totally
Different way inside life because usefulness is one thought which will take us ahead on every point
Those useful thing which are we needed to do in life on every moment and on every point I just
Feel one thing from my mind that useful things are important inside life but those which are in life
Achieved by hard work on every time I just feel one thought from my mind that those useful things
Which are precious to our life will look so different on every moment and on every time I feel one
Thinking and one thought from my mind that usefulness is some thing which will have effect on
Our future and our life I still feel on every moment that usefulness is something which is so
Important inside life because usefulness means to work hard and taking every one ahead in life
I just never feel that any one can move forward by wrong ways of life so when I want to be useful
I just want to lead a positive and hard working life but many disagree with me and that doesn't
Matter because I just don't want one person to disagree with me and that person is god inside
My thoughts and my mind so on every moment I just feel one thing that I will see my reflection
As beautiful only those days when I make my god happy by doing right thing inside my thoughts
As well as inside my mind those useful things which will help us are those that will help us to
See our face proudly inside that mirror on every moment and on every time inside our life each time.                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...