Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Poem 1485. Peaceful life

                                                               Peaceful life
Why some times people even imagine miseries inside life they just began to imagine pains on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from inside that pain which I face are little but still
When they are shown miseries seem like some thing more in life when I will move ahead then I just
Feel one thought from my mind that those pains which I see in those miseries are not so good
For life when I will move ahead I just find one thought from inside that those pains which I have
Seen from my mind become so big that I feel they are cutting inside my heart from time to time
I will never understand those thoughts which I see as part of life because they are creating so many
Types of problem when I see them in life I just feel their pains because they are creating problems
From time to time in our life on every point we just feel one thing from our mind I feel those pains
Which are part of our life are not going ahead as we wish on any point I feel that those pains which
Are entered in life are not going ahead as per our thinking on any point I just feel they are so big
On every point due to situations which they put before us in life on every moment I just feel one
Thought on every angle of life so those pains which are big in life become so bigger than all those
Pains on every point those thinking which are telling us that our pains are real inside life will look
So wrong on every point because those thinking which are harming in on every point are creating
Problems in life because we have pain on every part of life but they hurt us more on every point
Because those points on which I see those pain as big in life I just wish maybe some one help me
In life so I just start running around showing my biggest pain from my mind but now a days I feel
My mind is so weak that it get convince by wrong points when problem start to enter inside life
My mind just began to feel that those problems are bigger because it is convinced by others in life
When problems are nothing but just small thing in life those problems will seem so wrong on every
Point because we got one thought in our thinking that those people who are telling that we are
Having bigger pain than those problems are creating I just feel one thing by convincing our problems
Are bigger we just began to think one thing that those problems which are good for us on every
Thinking will manage to look different on every point those things which are important inside life
I just feel one thought from my mind that those miseries which are so important to us in life so
Then on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those problems
Which are small for my life are turning in wrong way with my thinking that they are going to look
Bigger than my life on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing that life will look so
Different on every point I feel one thing from inside those points which have created troubles
For us are hurting us on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those pains which are
Becoming bigger for my life are not actually that big until it started from one thought that they
Are bigger in life when I began to feel faith on that thought inside life which tell us on every point
Those problems are creating miseries inside life but those thinking which are totally wrong in life
Are having those concepts which will not help us on any point I just have one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that those faith which I will keep on intensity of those pain will manage
To harm us in life when I will move ahead I have one thing from my mind that those pain which
Look so harmful to us are managing to take us ahead in life I just have one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that miseries are something which will become permanent part of life
I just never understand what I feel from inside that miseries are on every day managing to enter
In my life just because they are making it bigger on every point inside life because I just feel
Convinced from inside about that pain are bigger for me on every moment and on every time but
Then on every occasion inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind that pains are something
Which are life's part but they are not that big until some one start to make them big for our heart
This is what happen many times in life I just feel that my pains are making things worst on every
Moment and on every point I just have one feeling from inside of my mind that those thoughts
Which are so important for us should not tell us that those feelings are in wrong part of life when
I will move ahead on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those pain which we get
Inside life are not going ahead as per our thinking and our mind on every moment I just feel one
Thinking from inside that those miseries which are so small for us become big for our life because
When we move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that those pains which are part of life
Will always remain small on every point because they are just part of our peaceful life and they
Will always there until we make them big for life so if I want to move ahead may be I need to
Find some pains which are creating problems for us on each and every moment inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...