Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Poem 1487. Concept

                                                             Concept
May all world went ahead but on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those
Theories and those concepts of life which keep entering inside my life will have reactions on
Every point because on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from my
Thinking and my mind those concepts which are so important inside life those ideas are so
Important inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those concepts which are so inseparable
Inside life on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that those concepts are
So important inside life I feel one thing from my mind those concepts which are so important
Inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that those concepts which are so important
Inside our life after all those concepts which are so important on every point those concepts
Which are having bad effects inside life I feel that many concepts inside life those concepts
Which are so precious inside life those concepts having so different thoughts inside life but
Then those concepts which are so important in life seem something so unique for our thinking
And our mind I feel just one thing from inside that when I introduce some new concepts in life
Those concepts which decided to wake up inside life I feel that those concepts which will look
So nice but then those concepts are something I feel just one thing from inside that those concept
Are nothing important inside life I feel just one thought from inside that I will never forget those
Basic concepts of life because those concepts which I keep alive I feel I can just remain stuck
With them for entire life those concepts which are so precious to our mind seem to have many
Types of confused reactions in life because when I start going ahead with those concepts
I just never thought one thing from my mind that one day I will get so irritated by then that
I will began to go ahead inside life so then I feel one thought from our mind after all those things
Which will have some effects on mind I feel one thing that those concepts which are so precious
Inside life seems like some thing which will take us ahead on every point I feel that those concept
Which are so precious to our life I feel just one thing from our life that those concepts which
Are so important inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those concepts are some thing
Which are so precious inside life but then those concepts are something so true inside life but
Then those concepts which are creating effect on our life which are so good for life will look so
Different when those concept enter in life but then when they went away we feel one emptiness
From inside we feel just one thing from our mind that those concepts are so precious inside life
I feel that those concepts which are so right for our life will create worst effect on every point
I feel just one thought from my mind that those concepts which are so precious to our world
On every point those concepts which are so important for our future and our life seem to create
Trouble for us on every point because when we start moving ahead with those concepts on
That point we just never thought one day we will began to hate those concepts due to circumstances
Inside our life we just never feel that one day that will happen in life that we are standing against
Our concept inside life I feel one thing from my mind those concepts which are so important and
So precious inside life I feel that those concepts are something which are so important in lifeI feel one thought from inside that those concepts which are going ahead as per our life but
Then after some time I feel one thing from my mind those concepts are something which are
Precious inside life I feel that those concepts are something which are so unique on every point
I have just one thought from inside that those concepts began to cut my own thinking and life
After all I want truth on every point so I have to adjust every thing from my mind to get those
Concepts adjusted inside life on every point I feel one thing from inside that those thinking
Which are important inside life but then those concepts which are so important inside life
I feel one thing from inside that those thoughts are precious inside life after all those thoughts
Which are hurting me on every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from our
Thoughts and our mind then I feel one thing  that those concepts which are so important in life
Then I feel just one thing from my mind that those concepts are turning in totally different wayInside life I feel that those concepts are taking us ahead are standing against us in life so then
On that moment I just feel one thing from inside that those concepts are not that good but
They are just limited to our thoughts and they are having different reactions inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6950. New word bring

                              New word bring New word bring new route which show new move to thinking that give new direction to soul in lif...