Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Poem 1464. Storm

                                                                       Storm
When I ask a question I never able to guess that some times answer are such that will create
So big type of mess when I ask a question I never once thought that when I ask people to give
Answers they will just create chaos when I said something then I just feel one thing on every
Moment that in life of person those answer will act like that sort of mess which never solve in
Their thoughts and in their life any type of question I just feel one thought from my mind on
Every moment that it is very simple question on each day of life when life will move ahead I just
Feel one thought from my mind that those questions I ask others are simple and straight for our
Thinking and our life when we went ahead we just feel one thought from inside that those people
Who are part of my life are never ready to answer that question because they never have goodness
Inside their mind on every moment and on every point so I just feel when I ask some question
In life on every moment and on every time I feel that this questions which is so complicated inside
Life on every point that those question which I have began to ask inside life I feel those question
Will create so many times inside life I feel one thought from our mind so then I feel that those
Questions which enter inside life those questions which are so different inside life are having some
Thing so important inside life on every moment I feel that those questions which are so good for
Our life are looking so different on every point I just have one question from my mind that how
Easily one small question can make people so much angry in life but I have another thought on
Every time when I ask something those question which is something important inside life so then
I feel one thought from my mind that why others don't ask that question inside life so one mind
Tell me that question was so important inside life but then those questions which will look so
Wrong on every point inside life because those questions which are so precious inside life so then
On every moment and on every point I feel one question from inside mind I feel those concepts
I thought were clear inside life on every moment and on every point because those concepts which
I ask are so simple and easy for our life when we move ahead then I feel one thing from my mind
So then I feel that those questions which I thought must have thought by other people inside life
But then those question which will be important inside life so then those questions which are so
Important inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that those questions which touch my mind
Must have touched me on every moment and on every point I have one feeling from my mind that
Those questions which are so important inside life look so wrong on every moment and on every
Point inside life I feel that other must have felt that but still they never ask it in life but then I feel
One thing from our mind those things which are so important to us on every point are always part
Of every one's mind but they just feel one thought from my mind that they just don't want to face
Problems inside life so they just never ask that question on every point inside life so then on every
Moment and on every point I feel those questions which are so wrong on every point and every
Thought which will look so important inside life so I have one thing from my mind that those question
Which will rise inside life look so wrong on every point for them in life because they don't want
To suffer results inside life and they just never want to see there future to be troubled by this question
On every point I feel one thought from my mind that maybe I just need to hide that question if
I want peaceful things inside life so then I just feel one thing from my mind that those questions
Which I ask create voices inside life but then in some part of my heart I know they are voices of
Those truths which are remain inside for too much time so I want to take them out inside life so
When I will move ahead I just have one thought from my mind that those things which happen to
Our life are not that easy for mind when we move ahead we just feel one thing from our mind
That those question which enter in our future doesn't look that much good for our life when we move
Ahead we just feel one thought from our mind that questions are something which manage to hurt us
On every moment and on every time because those questions are asked to us in wrong way of life
When we move ahead we just feel one thought from our mind that those questions which move
Under our mind are never that much good inside life I just use to feel one thought from my mind
That those things which look so good to us are totally wrong when we ignore those questions
In our future and in our life when I will went ahead I just have one thought from my mind that
Those questions which enter in our brain are creating problems on every point we feel just one
Thing from our mind that questions are those quiz which we need to ask in life because they are
Bringing out those truths which will hurt us on every time I feel just one thought from my mind
That some questions bring storm but still I just want to ask them for justice inside my future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...