Sunday, May 25, 2014

Poem 1493. Rainbow

                                                                 Rainbow
In life I always love the rainbow when it enter in my life out of that window glass or inside sky
But mostly it's that glass which spread rainbow in my life because sky is so far away it just don't
Manage to enter in my life on any point something small things don't have power to bring happiness
Inside life but bigger thing have power on every point but when small thing bring happiness then
It will always stood near us inside life on every moment we just feel that we can grab happiness
On every moment and on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that happiness can be
Hold only when it is near in life but we can't hold that rainbow and we can't hold happiness in life
Both things will vanish after some time we need to understand one thought from inside that holding
Any thing is not that much easy inside life we just keep hoping that one day we can hold those
Things in life but even when we know that we can't hold I just feel that having them so close
Will make me so happy in my life just thinking that it is close will give me pleasure and touch my
Thinking and my mind that on every point I just feel that even if that happiness can't be hold still
It will look so wrong on every point I just feel one thing that this rainbow which will give pleasure
To my thoughts and my mind will have those colors which look so promising even when I just
Never able to hold them in life I feel that sometimes just having things near can give you so much
Pleasure inside mind that we just feel one thing that only if we have that thing close it will so nice
But we need to stay satisfied on those points because butterflies are made to fly and if we try to
Touch them then they are going to die in life some thing which are so delicate will look so different
On every moment and on every point I just feel one thing having those soft things will always
Help me on each point I just have one thinking from my mind that those things which are delicate
Will improve our future from time to time I feel that those things which are so nice and pure needed
Inside life but sometimes they are made in such way that we can't touch them and sometimes we
Even can't see them inside life like that sweet smell flower which touch our mind we just have
To keep sitting there but still that smell will reach to us on every time it will look so good and so
Refreshing to us on every time I just have one thought from my mind that those smell which will
Touch our mind are something like pleasant things of life I feel that even when I don't see them but
Still I will find their sweetness in air and in life on every moment I just feel that those smell is some
Important part of our life so even when we can't hold it or even when we can't see it for it we feel
Liking inside life some thing are so different that without seeing them we feel for them that pleasant
Feeling from our mind we just never understand what we feel from inside but those things which
Look so good for our future are those which we hold but still I feel those things which give pleasure
Of some moments are also so perfect and nice for our future and our life because on those moments
We can move ahead in life and we just can't hold those things which give us pleasure on every
Thought and on every moment of life when we move ahead we just feel one thought from our mind
That holding some pleasant thing is not most important in life some thing can't be hold but still
They are some thing so pleasant in life like our smile which comes and vanishes after some time
Those things which can't be hold are also most important things in life they are moving ahead on
Every point as per our thinking and as per our mind I just feel one thought from my mind that those
Things which are precious to us can come and go in just moments of life we just can't hope that
Those things will stay with us for entire life because those things are not made that way inside
Our life just trying to hold much thing will create problems in life and just feeling that those things
Which we can't hold are useless is biggest mistake in life those things which will vanish out of
Our life will have some part in future because those things will vanish after some time since they
Are creating many aspects of life which touch our thoughts and give us pleasure on every point
We just feel one thing that just possessing some thing is not enough in life we need to understand
That we must learn to live in moments which enter in our life and then give us that pleasure
Which will touch our soul on every point I have just one feeling from my mind that holding things
Is not enough for our future and for our life on every moment I just feel one thought from inside
That those beautiful feelings which make me light are important for me on every point I feel
That just holding things is not important in life some times we need to let them fly as those things
Wish from inside because that will give us happiness on each and every point inside our future
And inside our life because those light and beautiful feelings which vanish are creating true and
Important feeling inside life on every moment we just feel one thought from mind that those
Mild feeling which will create happiness for us on every time are so precious to our thoughts
On each and every point because they are as light as air on every moment and on every time in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...