Monday, May 5, 2014

Poem 1459. Benefit of my work

                                                         Benefit of my work                                                      
On every point it seem each work have some power some work look perfect for us in this world
When we move ahead inside this world I just feel one thing from my mind that is how to guess in
This world when we move ahead we just do our work but some people just keep judging each and
Every person about this world when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my world that
On every moment our work seem to be some thing so hard to gain in world when we went ahead
We just feel one thing from our world that people just respect some kind of work but then we get
Confuse on every moment inside this world I feel just one thought from my mind that some work
Are better and some work are not that much important in my work and I went ahead after accepting
That fact inside my world when I will move ahead in this world I just feel one thing from my mind
And from my thoughts which occupy my world that one day inside my life I will manage to destroy
My thoughts and my work on every moment I just feel one thing from my world that when I do
That work which look best for world is not something I wish from inside for my world I just have
One thought from inside towards world that how can world judge that which work is best for this
Universe or this world when we just don't know even what I feel from inside again and again that
Those work which we do in our life are not going on as we think when we value what people say
How can they just judge that what universe need when we never know what is hidden inside this
Universe till this day how funny are thoughts which will tell us what is we need in our life on each
And every day I just feel one thought from my mind again and again that those thinking are so funny
On every day when we have some thoughts which will manage to harm us on every day will look
So good and perfect on each time and each day after all in life we feel one thing again and again
After all those thoughts which totally wrong on every day because in life we can never able to guess
On each and every day I just feel one thing again that those thoughts and points will manage to
Mind inside life on every day I have just one thought on every time that those thinking which tell us
What is best is not telling us any thing at all on those moment when we move ahead on each day
And on each way I just have one thought again that in this world we can't judge any thing as good
Or bad because on every moment we don't know this world as we guess but some people just keep
Telling us on every day that those things which we have guessed are not going ahead on every point
And on every moment I just feel one thing again and again that those work which will look so good
On every guess but then I just think one thing from those guess that we made inside our life on
Every moment that those thoughts which are precious to us on every moment will so good and
So great on every day and on every moment I just keep some thoughts inside my mind but then
I feel that those people who are judging me every day are just telling as if they know my whole
Future and it is return to normal on every point because those people just suggest me that work
Which is best for life but how can we able to judge our thought and work and how can on every
Thought and moment we can go ahead with our work I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those thoughts which confuse us look so wrong on every moment of life because inside this
World on every time I feel that universe is going in such a way that it look so good for our life
I just never understand what we feel inside our world we just have one thought on every point
That world will look so perfect inside our universe only if we do what we like in world because
Mostly people suggest us just those things which are not that much important inside our world
On every day I just feel one thought from my mind again and again that this universe look
So good when we act as per our wish on every day of world on every moment I just feel
One thought that I must adjust with my world for my universe when I will move ahead inside
My thoughts and my world I just feel one thing that it is so hard to understand this universe
We just feel one thing from our mind and from our world that those people who are so good
Inside our world are not understanding what we feel inside our world I just feel one thing in
Our thoughts and in our world I have one thinking that I must move ahead in my world just
As per my thoughts on every moment of our world after all moving ahead is going to be that
Success inside this world so then I just feel one thing from our thinking and from my thought
About this universe so I just feel that I should do my favourite work after all living life happily
Is more important than being famous inside universe or having pocket full of cash to show world
I just feel one benefit is important in case of work it should bring happiness at least inside our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...