Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Poem 1499. Unfortunate fight

                                                            Unfortunate fight
When ever I heard loud screams I want to stop them from my life I just don't want to enter in any
Form or kind of fight when those fight began to enter in my life I just feel one thing that is need
Of fight on every time those things which are leading problems in life how much I hate those screams
In fight I feel just one thing from my mind that those loud voices are going ahead in different tone
Of life on every moment those fights are having so frustrating voice that they just never let me
What I want inside life I just don't want to engage inside fight I tried so hard to ignore from time
To time but some fights are just truth of life we just can't ignore them on any point when we went
Ahead on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that if I want peace then it is not possible
On some moments of life when I will move ahead inside my life I just feel one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that fights are something which just follow me on every point because some
Voices just never stop on any point in life I feel just one thing from my mind that those facts that
Start to move ahead in life can't move ahead if we start to move in positive way of life those fights
Which make voices are just not letting us move ahead inside life those voices which are forming
Bridges from time to time manage to destroy them due to wrong thinking of mind I just have one
Thought from my mind that those voices which will have side effect will manage to hurt me on
Many points of life because those voices are too loud and too harmful to mind those things which
Are stopping me in my life are interfering in each part of my mind so I just need to stop those
Voices in life sometimes just ignoring doesn't help us much from our mind those thoughts which
Will help us on every point are moving ahead in every moment from mind but still those wrong
Voices are trying to destroy those pleasant and beautiful voice I just want to live with pleasure in
My future and in my life but still I just have to stop sometimes to get involved in those fights but
When I have to stop I just have one questions from my mind why did god have created this world
Such way that always encourage wrong tide of mind why people just always try to upset positive
Thoughts on every point why world never understand that those things are taking us on wrong
Route of life I just feel one thing from my mind that I must not surrender before that thinking in
My future and in my life those thoughts which tell me that I can change world from inside will
Just manage to hurt me on every point when I just get my thinking hurt due to those angry thoughts
In life I just wish one thing from inside that those wrong thoughts must not change on any point
Because those thoughts are creating that anger which will hurt me on every point and I just feel
That anger can't bring peace in life so when I start to create some thing for peace I just need one
Thing those angry voices to stay outside of my life on every moment I just feel one thought from
My thinking and my mind that those fight which began just to stop those voice slowly inside life
Manage to hurt that peace which is created in life so when I started all things I just have one thought
From inside that I want peace and pure thing but how confused I will get after some time I just
Start with one hope that I will construct something nice and when I am in middle of work that
Voices start destructing inside life that peace will manage to take us ahead on every point but then
I feel just one thing from inside constructive things will left my mind on every point those things
Which are having effect on our life are taking us to those fronts which will have some disturbing
Effect inside life but then those new constructions which will touch our thoughts on every point
But when I start against those destruction that fight I feel that constructions are so important on
Every point but still due to those voices I just quit my constructions and change into that destruction
Mode of my life so only if life can change on some point it will change many things on many times
Because I just started paying attention to wrong things in life like those voices which are disturbing
My thoughts and my mind then get whole attention of my life don't you think it happen to us
Many times we just can't able to create anything because those things disturb us on every point
Inside life should not get full attention on every point but sometimes it happen inside life but then
I feel just one thought from my mind that construction is important inside life so when I engage
I feel those are unfortunate fight inside life just waste my time I know that it happen to every one
In life so I just suggest one thing that don't feel sad when you engage inside life such fight just
Give yourself few minutes and then just change to constructive side and then in few moments
You shall see change in world on every point so I just feel one thing that engaging in those fights
Is our destiny sometimes but then I feel we can move ahead and ignore it in life because those
Things are creating bad effects on life they just manage to hurt but only if we let them inside life
Just ignore them and then when ahead in life because they are just act of impulse nothing  valuable
Inside life construction is important we just need to fight to stop those voices at least for some time
So that we can get back to our work as we wish from beginning of our thoughts and our mind .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...