Thursday, May 8, 2014

Poem 1466. The Claim

                                                                    The Claim
How easy to claim any kind of thing inside life on every point we need to move ahead on every
Thought inside life when those thoughts which look so easy to do in life that things which look so
Good and perfect on every point never look that much great inside life when we move ahead then
We just feel one thought from our mind that those things which we claim we can do are not those
Which are something nice for our life when we move ahead on every point I just have one feeling
From my thoughts and my mind that those claims which we make inside life are not that much
True when we start doing thing in life like even when we say we can walk straight in line it seem
So easy to say but try to do it in life just after some moments and after some points I just feel
One thing from my mind that when we move ahead inside our life we just feel one thing from our
Thoughts and our mind that those claims which we make inside our life are not going ahead just
As per our wish and as per our mind those claims which we make before getting chance seem so
Easy in life but time will tell you just one thing from mind that those things which other do will
Look so different inside life because those things which done by others look so different on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that those things which will
Look so perfect on every point of our life I feel just one thing from my mind that claims which
Will so good on every point but then I feel just one thing from my mind that those things which
Look so perfect on every point inside life I feel many things which I have seem others doing in
Our life but then I feel just one thought from my mind those things which look so right when
They are set in that proportion inside life when on every moment and on every point that those
Things which will look so good inside life after all those things which are part of our future and
Our life because those things which are so good on every point of life but then I  just have one
Thought from my mind that those claims which I need to fulfill inside life I feel that those things
Which others do look so right way inside life I feel that those claims which we say are easy thing
In life on every area of life I just have one feeling from inside that those claim which we feel are
So easy to get inside life I feel one thing from my mind but then those claims which look so good
For our future and for our life those claim will looking so wrong on every point after all those
Things which are  look so easy inside life I feel just one thing from my mind those things which
Look so perfect inside life but then I feel that when we start to claim something inside life but
Then I feel just one thing from my mind those things which are going totally wrong on every
Point inside life I feel that those things which are something important inside life I just seen
People claiming big things in life some just feel they can do it but then they just turn into failure
Inside life on every point they just feel one thing from their angle of life those things which look
So perfect on every moment  so when they start doing it look so wrong on every point
But then those thoughts which are turning wrong inside life I have one thing from our mind but
Then those things which are something precious inside life look so good on every point in life
But then I feel just one thought from my mind when those people can't able to do that thing then
Why don't they accept it in life but then those things which are so confusing in life but then
Those points which are so important inside life after all those things which are precious in life
Look so good on every point because when we went ahead we just feel one thing from our
Thinking and from our mind that those people which are totally wrong inside life I feel one thing
From my mind that those things which look so good on every moment and on every time then
I feel one thinking from every mind that those people are not accepting it because those people
Are going ahead in life with just one thoughts and mind I have one thing from my mind that
Those thoughts which are so important inside our life doesn't look that much positive to them
Because it will look so perfect inside life so then I feel one thing from my mind those people
Feel if they accept it then they are finished inside their life on every moment and on every point
So then they just never accept truth of life that they have made wrong claim inside life but how
Lucky will be this world if those people claim their mistake and change their life and how good
It will look when we went ahead on every moment and on every point I have just one thought
From inside that those things which look so good for our life because then we at least knew
Where we really stood inside life and after all that will only matter more and more inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...