Sunday, May 18, 2014

Poem 1482. Our fears

                                                             Our fears
Can I tell one way to enjoy your life just choose one day to keep your fear away from your mind
I know you feel one thing that best holidays are going out in beautiful nature or human made paradise
But I just feel most nice vacation is that one when our fears will vanish from our thoughts and our mind
I just feel that those fears which have enter in our mind are just eating every enjoyment which is
Part of our sky I just never understand what I feel from my mind that those fear which touch us
Are not going ahead as per our wishes and on every try and on every point we just feel one thing
From our mind that fears are something which are not that nice I feel those fears which are touching
Our mind are getting near us on every moment and on every point I feel that fears are something
Which will manage to harm us on every point I feel those fears which touch me and my mind will
Just manage to destroy every vacation of my life because when those fear starts to enter in my life
I just feel one thing that nothing is nice and then in just one moment vacation become one big
Dream of unfulfilled heart on every time and I just feel one thing that my fears are something
Which took center place in life even when we hate fear still they manage to touch my mind and
When I began to like them I just feel one thing from inside that fears are something which will give
Our mind darkest type of night and those fear will manage to touch our heart on wrong point but
When I will move ahead I have one thought from inside that fears are those things which will
Manage to disturb our mind no vacation is perfect if fear enter inside and no happiness will be
Good if fear began to touch our mind on every moment we just feel one thought from inside that
Fear are something so interesting for our world that they just capture every point I feel that these
Fears which touch us in life are not going ahead as per our wishes on any point because those
Fears are something which will look so fantastic for our mind when they enter in our world then
We just feel one thought from inside that every happiness which we have become burden for our
Future and our life I feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that my fears are capturing
Each and every thing on every point I feel when fear enter inside my life I just want that fear to
Vanish but if it stays inside then it will be worst thing for life because then those vacation how
Much costly may they are but they are not that much good for our life fears are something which
Just capture peace of mind and every time they seem like some thing which manage to hurt life
When fear start to enter in our mind we just feel one thing from inside that fear are those things
Which will harm us on every time by destroying our peace and making our worst dream alive
When we will move ahead we just have one thought from inside that those fears which we have
Are not going ahead as per our thoughts inside life on every moment we just feel one thing from
Our mind that if we go to some nice place every thing will become good for our life but if you
Ask me the truth then I think I want just one day away from fear and it will be perfect vacation
Of life even when we claim that we are away I still feel we kept them inside our sorrows and
Our anger will just keep screaming from inside that is why even on vacations we saw many
People arguing in life on every moment we just feel one thing from inside that those things
Which are perfect can create problems in life when we start moving ahead then we just feel
One thing that every thing is not fine because we are not having peace of mind when I start
To move ahead I just feel one thought from inside that those thing which will give me peace
Are not that good for my life because they are creating so many problems which will have
Worst effect on my life and they are treated in worst way by us that we just try to bury them
Inside life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that fear which are creating
Problem for my world are important in life on every moment and on every point I just feel one
Thought from inside that those things which are so important inside life seem like some so
Special on every point are included in our vacation but peace must be center of it on every time
But that thing doesn't happen on any point I just feel one thing from my mind that fears will
Remain permanent part of life until we manage to stop those fears for some time we can never
Be happy inside our life those thoughts which capture our mind are nothing but fear which
Never let us live peacefully in life when we move ahead we just never understand that thing
From inside because we just feel that we can ignore our fear and go ahead with life when that
Thing is not possible on any point our fear are always standing there inside life and never let
Our thinking turn into peaceful for mind because our fear are something which manage to hurt
Our thoughts on every occasion and on every opportunity inside life they are always worst kind
Of fear for our thoughts and mind so I just want one day without fear and then that will be just
Happiest day of life but some where in my heart I know that is not possible in life because those
Fear which capture our thoughts and our thinking are nothing but just thoughts of our own mind
So hardest task is fighting not with others but with faults of our own thoughts and our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...