Friday, May 30, 2014

Poem 1504. Solutions

                                                                    Solutions
Those solutions which I wanted inside my life are created those problems which will take us ahead
On every moment and on every point I feel those solutions which are important to us in life are not
Going ahead as per our thinking and our mind I feel that my problems have created many things in
My life which will help us on many moment and take us ahead on many points those solutions that
We want are not that much good for our mind because those solutions are creating thoughts which
Will disturb peace of our mind I feel when I think in details I just have one thought from inside that
Those solutions which are so important to us are creating problems for us on every point I have just
One thinking from my mind that solutions of every problem will manage to guide us on some point
Those solutions which look so good will have logic on some points I just feel one thing that those
Solutions are not taking us ahead in life when I think about those solutions I feel one thing from
My mind that solutions are some which will have different angle on every point I just never feel
Or understand that there is some logic in solutions inside our mind those solutions which I will see
Look totally different on every point I feel just one thing from my thoughts and my mind that
Solutions are complicating many thoughts of mind instead by logic I find solutions have complicated
Things on many points I just feel one thought from my logic that solutions are not that good for
Thinking and for life when I try to find logic on every point those solutions which I reach I feel
Should be perfect for my life but sometimes those solutions will look so good on every point then
I just feel one thing from my mind that solutions which will reach to some point are not that easy
To move ahead in life on every moment and on every point I feel that life is something which
Give solutions on every point those things which are leading to that solutions which are something
That are creating problems inside life because sometimes even logical solutions seem like some trap
On some points I just feel one thing from my mind that solutions are not going ahead as per our
Thinking inside our life those solutions which are giving us proper guidance in life seem like some
Sort of thing which is perfect on every point I feel that solutions are not helping us on any point
I feel that solutions are something which are having different angles of life on every moment and
On every point I just feel one thing from my mind that solutions are not giving me much success
On any point they will lead to that place which will have some sides on every point those sides
Which we feel can help us on every point they are going to take us ahead inside life so then I feel
That those sides are having reactions on every point because they are not that clear and nice in life
On every moment and on every time I just feel one thought from inside that those solutions which
I have created in my life are having different reactions on every point I feel just one thing from my
Thinking and from my mind that solutions are set in such a way that they will make best of life
When we start finding solutions we just feel one thought from inside that solutions are something
Which will take us ahead on every point those solutions which open light for us inside our life
Will look so different on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that solutions are taking
Us ahead on every point those types of solutions which will wake up sunshine are found some times
But wrong solutions are also part of our life so when we find solution I feel sometimes that even
Before problem I start to find solutions to give peace to my mind sometimes even those problems
Doesn't visit us in life on every moment we just feel that those problems are creating some effect
Which will bring unhappiness for us in life so we just start to find solutions and decide to store them
For our safety inside life on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from my mind
That solutions are stored in so many places that my thinking will start to quit me in my life so on
Every moment and on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that solutions are something
Which will take us ahead in life they are making my life better but if I store them too much then
One day they will just manage to hurt my thinking and my mind on every moment and on every
Thought and point I just feel one thing from my mind that solutions should also found in limit
Inside our life and they should not cross limits in finding them on any point those solutions
That are precious to our mind would be given in some limit inside life on every moment I have
Just one feeling from mind that solutions are something which are creating problems on every
Thought and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that solutions should wait until
Problem arise in life because just storing solutions will not help us in life so we must wait until
Problem arise and until that moment and until that time we must not store solutions because
We have limited place in life just storing solution means other things can't have place inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...