Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Poem 1498. Controlled fight

                                                             Controlled fight
Sadly when I see a crisis I just feel one thing inside life that I must try to do some thing and I must
Start fight so on every moment inside life I have one thinking on every point that those crisis must
Be stopped on every point so I will just began to move ahead in life to start those crisis will have
Effects inside life those things which will move ahead inside life those things which happen in
Our future and in our life are creating crisis on every point those things which will enter in our
Future and in our thoughts in life are telling us on every moment that I just must do something
In my life when my life will move ahead on every point I feel just one thought from my mind
That those thinking which will move ahead will have results on life if I just keep thinking about
Those crisis I feel they will manage to harm me more inside life those things which happen to
My future will be depend on my thinking on every point all those fights which are so precious
To me are good for our thinking and our future in each part of life I feel one thing that when
I get obsessed with crisis sometimes I just do too much inside life to solve those crisis which
Will open my mind on every point of life it tells me that I am looking too much at those crisis
And forgot to look at other things in life on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind
That those crisis manage to capture each thought on every point and they are just having some
Thoughts inside life those fights are taking away that happiness from our mind after all those
Thoughts they are having some fantastic thinking on every point because on every moment in life
But then those dream which are having something meaningful in life on every point those thoughts
Are having nice planning inside life after all those fights which we have in life are for crisis but
Sometimes they just manage to change our peaceful life those crisis which enter inside our mind
Will have some effect on our life those ways which we use to move ahead in life are taking us
On totally wrong way on every point I just feel one thing that inside my life those crisis get so
Much attention that I forget construction of life on every moment and on every point I just feel
One thing from inside that those new things which I want to create in life are having reactions
On every point those crisis will come to visit us on every point look totally wrong from every side
Of my mind because those fights which are started inside my life will look so different when I think
About constructive side they look as if they have captured my life and on every moment they seem
To take control of each thing inside life I feel just one thought from my mind that those plans
Which I will make in my life are managing to hurt me on every point because they are just about
Crisis and not regarding bringing happiness to me in life when I will move ahead I just have one
Thought from my mind that those crisis are not helping me on any point of life those crisis are
Just hurting me on each point because they are stopping positive thinking of my life when I will
Move ahead I just feel one thing from inside that those good side of life are taking me ahead on
Every point suddenly seemed ignored on every point those crisis which entered inside our life
Are creating problems on every point I feel one thing from my mind that crisis are something
Which manage to hurt me on every angle of my life I just kept telling from my mind that those
Positive things can be ignored I just need to handle crisis inside life I feel one thing from my
Thoughts and mind that those things which will have effect of crisis just manage to move on
Every point I just feel that I must not let crisis to move ahead in life on every moment I just have
One thought from my mind that those crisis which enter inside my life will have some reactions
On some point which tell me that I need to move ahead in my life just looking at those crisis
Will not help us that much inside life I feel that crisis are some thing which will have impact
On my life but I must understand that constructive side is important to me but still I just run
Around that crisis and manage to destroy many pleasure of my life I just have one thought from
My thinking and my mind that those crisis which enter in my world are not coming ahead as
Per my thinking inside my life they just visit me on any point and then if I just kept thinking
About them then I can never able to see that positive light so if we have crisis I just feel one
Thought from my mind that those crisis should enter in positive side and they will manage to
Hurt me on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I must learn to start fight in my
Controlled mind so I feel just one thing I must have controlled fights on every point inside life
And then only I am live happy life because those controlled thoughts will manage to my life
And in crisis I just feel one thought from my mind that controlled fights are some thing which
Is precious and important inside life on each and every moment and on every point of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...