Thursday, May 1, 2014

Poem 1454. Wrong inspiration

                                                           Wrong inspiration
I just feel one thing from my mind that every one just love good things in life no one wants
Problem that is truth of life but some people just manage to hide their feelings on some times
They just pretend in so good way that problem will not matter much to them in life and to them
Those problems seem nothing big for their life for them those problems are just those troubles
Which manage to touch them so less in life that they never feel any problem while handling
Those troubles inside life they just show us they don't mind when I see such people I just use
To envy them inside life because on every moment and on every point we feel one thought
From inside I just feel those things which are so wrong on every point but then I feel one thing
But then I feel that those thoughts which are so precious inside life on every moment and on
Every point I have just one thought from inside that those problems which are so important
In life those problem which are really hurting inside life but then I feel one thing from my mind
That those proof which are so important to us inside life because those people just pretend
That they are not effected by thinking inside life I feel that from those face which are so confuse
Inside life but then I feel one thing from our mind that on every moment I feel those people
Are not really concern about each and every thing inside life I feel one thought from inside that
Those people are not really affected by those thoughts inside life I just feel one thing from
My thinking and my mind that those thoughts which are so important to us going in wrong
Way inside life I feel just one thought from my mind that those people are just showing that
They don't care for happiness inside life but then I feel just one thing from inside that those
Thoughts which they show us in life are so true and they are so great on every moment and
On every point of life so on every moment I feel one  thing from my mind that those people
Who don't care for happiness and happy in sorrows are really great in life I use to cherish
Those people until I met one inside life on my face I use to feel so happy to see that person
Who use to inspire me to do it inside life so on every point I use to do it inside life I just feel
One thing from my mind that those things which are so important inside life that those people
Which are always use to inspire inside life I feel that one thing from my mind that if I learn to
Act like those people who are so great inside life I feel one thought from my mind that on
Every point I feel just one thing from every point that those thoughts which use to give me
Just one thought from every thought inside life because those person are so great inside life
That on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that those people who use to show me
So greatness inside life I use to think one thought from my mind that those faces which are
Showing happiness inside life I feel one thought from my mind that I want that face inside life
So on every moment and on every point inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Thoughts which I use to have are just dreams of my mind because when I went ahead in life
Then I just feel one thought from my mind that those people who are showing me that they
Are just happy are not really that much happy inside life I feel one thought from my mind that
Those things which are so important inside life are those peace they claim in life I just feel
One thing from my mind that those thoughts which are are so important to me on every point
Are totally wrong inside life after all our thinking is so wrong when we see carefully in life
Those people who says that they never cry on sorrows are crying secretly inside because after
All those who really don't care never have time to tell it in life those who pretend always claim
That in life they are crying on every time but then I feel one thought from my mind that those
People who look so strong on every point sometimes crying in hidden form inside their minds
When we went ahead on every point of life we just feel one thing from mind because on every
Thought and on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that on every point if those
People crying on every point inside life after all those things which are so precious inside life
After all those people who are standing inside life but then I have just one thought from mind
That those people who are crying where suffering from inside on every point I just feel one
Thing from inside that those people who have sorrows inside are not something I like to copy
Inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those things which are important inside life are
Something I just don't feel it something that leading to sorrows are inside our life so we feel
One thing from our mind that they are happy but they are not happy from inside so then on
Those moments and on those points I just feel one thought from inside that those person who
Use to hide sorrows from me and use to cry in silence inside life no longer my inspiration
I just better like to follow my life as per my mind as well as as per advice of my thinking and mind.                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...