Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Poem 1452. Bad one

                                                           Bad one
Why do we have to fight on each and every time to get that thing which we should get easily in life
But it happen on every time every thing will start with big issue and finally creates problem for us
On every point some times those things are so tiny inside our life but still we seem to mix them in
Some big issue on some times I just never understand one thing from my mind that those issues
Which are important inside life will began with just small thing and then it just went ahead on every
Moment inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those fight which are part of our life where
Creating problems on every time I just feel one thing from my mind that those small things inside life
I feel one thought from my point that small issues are something turn into big inside life after all
Those issues which are important in life look totally wrong when they become so big in just moments
Inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those issues which are part of our life will have
One problem on every point that those fights which starts on every moment of our life on small things
Which are good for our life will look so perfect to us on every point inside life on every moment
We just feel one thing from inside that those fights which we start inside our life are supposed
To be small but they look so bad on every point of our life when I will move ahead inside my life
I just feel one thing from inside that those small issues which are created inside life look so good
To us until they are small in size on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing slowly
Small issues turn so big in life because we just don't want to start one thing that is our fight but
Still when fight began every issue become big in life only if we able to handle every thing easily
Inside our life how can we just feel that small issues are nothing but just small matters on every
Moment and on every point I just have one feeling from my mind that those small issues will not
Matter that much inside life when I will move ahead I feel just one thought from my mind that
Those issues which are creating problems inside life are no longer matter that much on those points
They look just small things inside life I feel in life we need to do our fight on every moment we need
To move ahead inside life when I will see those things I just feel one thought from my mind that
How easily some people turn small things in such big issues inside life when we move ahead then
We will feel just one thought from my mind that those big issues which we have created look like
Something so important inside life when I will move ahead I just have one thought from my mind
That those issues which are created inside our world look so bad on every point I just never understand
Any thought on any point I feel one thing that my life is not moving as per my wish on any point but
When we move ahead we just feel one thing from our mind that on every thought and on every
Thinking of our mind I feel just one thought from inside that those issues which look so small for
Our thinking and for our mind no longer look like some thing so important inside life after all
When we move ahead in life we just feel one thing from our mind that those issues which look
So small in our life are not going ahead as per our wishes on every point I feel just one thing
From my mind that those small issues which are big in life are creating bad effects on every moment
And on every point because some people just want to turn them in such way that they will destroy
Peace of mind just theft of one pencil seem like theft of jewel inside life because some people
Have skill to create mess inside life I just keep hoping on every point that I can get some thing
Useful inside life but then those fight began to destroy hope of peace on every point I just have
One thought from my mind that some thing wrong happen inside my life on every point I feel
One thing from my mind that those wrong concept of future will manage to harm me on every
Moment and on every point which tell me that on every small issue I need to start one fight
After all those issues are so small to us that we hoped that one day they will vanish in sky in life
And on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that those issues which are created
For us in wrong way are having some different type of reactions in life when I will move ahead
I just feel one thought from inside that those issues which are so easy to solve can't be consider
As big one inside life when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that those
Issues which are part of my life where never that bad until those people turn them in bad one in life
How easily someone can mess your life and how hard it is to set it in proper way in life but still
Some people just like this messing job inside life but I feel one thing from heart when we learn
To clear that mess then we can really understand how easy it is to settle bad concepts in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...