Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Poem 1404. Flower that die

                                                            Flower that die
Flowers are some thing which are so soft and decent inside life on every moment and on every
Point I just feel one thing from mind that those softness which enter in our heart will give happiness
Inside our thinking and our mind on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that
Those softness of flower will so perfect inside our life I just keep guessing from one part to
Another part of life on every moment I feel just one softness of those flower inside my mind
When I touch those flowers inside life first I use to like those flowers because they have that
Softness inside but now I just began to doubt inside my life that will this softness help me in life
Because when at beginning they are soft I feel so nice but then slowly they turned into totally
Wrong way of life because after some times flowers manage to get spoiled and how horrible
They looked to my eyes when even with my touch of finger those petals manage to break
Into small pieces inside life when I touch that petal I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those petals are so horrible to look inside life they have that dark colour which shows clear
And straight death on every point those flowers look so pretty on every point I just keep
Looking at those petals are I clearly see death inside them in life on every petals those look
So ugly on every point of life when I saw those petals I just love their look on each and
Every moment and on each point I just don't want to look at that flower because it's death
Manage to hurt me from inside so that is truth of life that even in petals death scare us on
Many thoughts and points but still I have those flowers which have those dark petals on
Each and every point I just never want those flowers to see inside life because their looks
Are so ugly inside life on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from inside
That those flowers which look so perfect are not going to help me much in life because they
Are going to get destroyed after some time their beauty will left them on that moment of life
When their time of ending comes inside life so since those flower have that beauty inside
I just have one feeling from every point that those flowers which look so perfect in my life
Looked so worst when they are at end of life but then when I look at those petals carefully
I feel one thing from inside that those flowers are not that perfect in life they have their defects
On every point and their end is not that bad inside life because when we store them carefully
In some book they look so perfect inside life I just watch them and feel that they are just
Delicate to store in life I have one thought from inside of my mind that those petals look so
Nice until I see that they are going to die so not that their look but their death scared me
From inside but then when I look at them I just feel one thing from my mind that I have to
Think positive so I just began to think keeping flower will just increase my negative side
All my thoughts which I have inside my mind will not look that perfect on any point since
All those thoughts are confused inside mind I just have one feeling from inside of my mind
I feel that those things which remind me of death should kept away from my life that is one
Thing which I feel I have done wrong on many points because this means just one thing from
Inside of our mind that we don't want to see death inside our life but do you really feel that
This will take away negative thinking out of our life because I just have one feeling that
Death will just remain part of my life when things goes ahead on many points I just never
Understand one thought from inside that those things which happen in our world will not
Always that easy and not that much nice I just kept thinking on every point that those thoughts
Which enter in our life are not going to help us on any move because we don't want to move
Ahead inside our life that;s why we always feel one thing from our mind that we will not
Win on any moment of our future and of our life when we think that death is negative point
We need to accept death as fact not as negative point we just have to feel that it's one end
And we need to live positively until we reach to that end in life days will went ahead on
Each thought and on each point but still I have just one feeling from inside that on every
Moment and on every point we need to go ahead inside our future and our life because when
We go with those ways in life I just feel one thing from inside that those facts which are
Perfect to us are nice inside our future and our life so we need to find negative points which
Are part of our life not just forgetting of death can help us much inside life I just want that
Success to help me on every moment and on every point I want my life to go ahead as per
My wishes on every time so I just feel one thing from my mind that my thoughts should
Not just felt behind I want my thoughts to come ahead and once again admire those flowers
Which will die after some time because dying is not fault and it's not crime that is what
Happen in every human life so we need to understand just one thing on every point I just
Have one thought from inside that I want to once again enjoy every moment of my future and
Of my life so I have to once again learn to admire all those flowers which will die after some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...