Monday, April 28, 2014

Poem 1447. Duty of happiness

                                                               Duty of happiness
How interesting are fact which will touch our heart on some moment we feel just one thing on
Every part that some fact are so nice that when they touch our heart we feel that we have win
And touch heaven on every part from our heart and our mind when we want something inside
Our life we want  to be pleasant but how shocking it will feel when things turn pleasant on
Every moment and on every point I just have one thought from inside those facts which are so
Special to our life are moving in just one way of life that will be so nice but then when something
Pleasant happen in life I feel that happiness only for few days of life because that thought of
Happiness will just stay with me for few hours and for few times in life when I start to move
Ahead inside my life I just feel one thought from inside those facts which look so perfect on
Every moment and on every time I feel that happiness will enter inside my mind when this life
Went ahead on every spot and point I just feel one thing from inside of my mind those things
Which give happiness to us inside life are not going that way as we wish on every time because
Those things which are so important in life are that light and shine which will vanish problem
On every moment and on every time I feel that happiness will rise inside life but sometimes that
Fear will just destroy peace of our mind when I move ahead inside our life I feel that just
One thing from inside that happiness is just that moment and we must learn to enjoy it on that
Moment and on that time it is that pleasant and beautiful type of tide which visit us on every
Moment and on every time I feel that happiness which enter inside our life is not taking us ahead
As per our  thoughts and mind I feel just one thing from inside of mind that happiness which
Will have side effect is not something so perfect on any point of life I just keep feeling that
It is that part of sunshine which enter in our life for few moment and then it may change it's
Direction after some times but we must understand that when it goes away that doesn't mean
It is gone forever from our life it will visit us from time to time it will have results which will
Have effects in life after all that sunshine will not visit us on every time of life I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and my thinking of my life that those thoughts of happiness look so wrong
Inside our future and inside our life when I want to go ahead as per my wishes inside my life
Then I feel just one thing from my mind I feel that happiness which enters in our life will look
So perfect but after some time inside our life happiness is like those sun rays which will visit us
From time to time and those sun rays will not stop visiting us even if we feel that they are not
Coming to meet us inside life I just never understand what I feel inside my life because on every
Moment I just never hope for those sun rays inside life when they come to me as per their duty
From time to time still I just kept thinking that those sun rays are not helping me much inside life
When happiness enter we just feel one thing from inside we feel that those sunshine give that
Golden beauty to our thoughts and our mind I want it to look perfect inside my life because that
Sunshine will manage to look golden inside life on every moment and on every point I just feel one
Thing from inside that happiness will not look as perfect as nice and that thought will manage
To destroy every thing from mind I just never understand when I have began to compare two
Happiness from my mind on that moment every thing turn against us inside our life when we feel
Just one thought from inside we feel that happiness will arise inside life but not as like our past
On every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from inside of my mind that when that
Happiness enter my life doesn't become some thing so perfect as I prefer and like because that
Happiness I just began to say less that last time and that thinking will destroy happiness inside life
Sometimes we just began  to search mistakes in ratio of happiness inside life and that is most wrong
Thing which we done in life I just never understand when my happiness is destroyed by my own
Thoughts and thinking inside life and when my thinking become something so wrong in life but
Now a days I feel that happiness will visit me every day and it doesn't matter if I value it or not
Inside life because happiness have many angle to come and happiness will do just it's duty and
How I treat my happiness it is up to me to decide in life when happiness enter we have full
Right to decide if we like them or we just prefer to ignore it inside our life so I will just feel
One thing from my mind that my happiness will help me only if I decide but it will visit me on
Each and every day as per it's duty because happiness also have one schedule and it will visit you
On some fixed time but it's up to you how did you manage to make use of that future and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...