Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Poem 1416. Running behind thing

                                                           Running behind thing
When I start running around to get something inside life I just feel that I get confuse so much
On every moment and on every point I just can't convince my heart one thing from inside that
Running after some things will not help me I need to make proper plan for my future just running
After something will not help me inside my life on every occasion and on every point I just have
One thinking from my thoughts and from my mind that running around things will not help me
But still every time I just start unknowingly run after something inside my life on every moment
I just feel so shocked when I realize inside my life that I was running after some thing even
When I have promised my mind that I will never do it inside life on every point when I run around
I just find some things which are important in my thoughts and my mind because those thoughts
Which will have effect on us are not nice inside our life I just can't understand how did my heart
Manage to get so much misguided by thoughts inside life I feel one thing from inside that those
Thoughts which I keep are not something so important in life but still when I move ahead then
I just feel that I am running after that thought from inside I feel that those wrong thoughts are
Capturing my thinking and my mind I just wonder around them on any moment and on any time
Inside our life I just have one thinking from inside those thoughts which enter in my mind are
Totally wrong on every thinking and on every point I just never understand one thing in my life
When did I began to run after those thoughts which become part of my future and my mind
When I was walking around I just never feel on any moment inside life that I have got so involved
In wrong things inside life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those things
Which enter in my mind are not that perfect inside life I just keep moving from one side to
Another side while doing it I just never felt that my thoughts are totally wrong on some point
I feel that I am thinking so perfect and right but while thinking that way sometimes I just start
To running around that things without thinking about those things in life on every moment and
On each and every point I just feel one thought which is alive inside my mind I feel just one thing
From my mind that those things which enter in my life are just moving around me from time
To time inside my life I just kept looking at things inside my mind because when I start to think
About those things I just feel that I am stuck on one concept of my thinking and my mind but
Then when I think about my decisions inside my life I just have one thought that those things
Which I get in life are not that perfect for my thoughts and my mind I must stop to move
Around inside my life and on every sound when some thing enter in life we just do it
And forget those rules which we set for us to keep perfect things around I just kept thinking
One thing from my mind and on every sound that my thoughts are so confused to me that
I can hardly win anything because I am running behind that thing which never belong to me
So I can just keep running around I know that I deserve justice but sometimes problems are
Regarding some one else those people need to think properly when they want to win something
Else inside their mind and every point will stay on that movement perfect as well as sound
But then when life went ahead I just feel one thing from inside my mind that those thoughts
Are so perfect to go ahead in life on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind
I just keep one thought from inside that those people who are precious to me are perfect to
My thinking and my life but one thing I feel from my heart as well as my mind that when
I just keep jumping for justice that thing is not directly belong to me I know that afterwards
It will have effect on me but when we can't change future what is use is of moving around
Some thought or some thing after all we can claim only when we are directly related to that
Thing but still sometimes even those indirect relations become so touching that inside our life
People began to think we are just repeating same thing but then when I notice that I have just
Repeating same thing suddenly every thing become so worst for my thoughts and thinking
Because on every moment and on every thinking I just feel that I like to move ahead but
Still same sentence is repeating after all inside our life we need to move ahead in thinking
But when such thing happen I just feel one thing that those things which happen to me
Are just result of running after one thing and maybe I just need to quit that thing and it's not
Just about me but it is about all human being we all get involved in some concept and then
We just began to move around them in our life and in our thinking so we must not let those
Thinking dominate our ways of living as human being so we just never understand what we
Feel inside our mind as human being we just need to sort each and every thing in our thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...