Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Poem 1440 . In one corner

                                                          In one corner
Sometimes inside our mind those things are sitting which we hardly able to see in life but
I just feel one thing from my mind that when I say that thing every one thinks that I am talking
About wrong point but that is not truth of life we don't have just fears and shadows inside
Our mind sometimes there are dreams which will help us on many point when we went ahead
Inside our life we feel just one thing from our mind that every thing which have bad effects are
Stored inside mind but I just have one question why did our mind work that way inside life
When we went ahead on any point we just feel one thing from our mind that those things
Which look so perfect for our life are also hidden sometimes inside our mind because those
Things which look so good inside our life are having problems inside life because they are
So difficult to move ahead on every point I just feel one thing from my mind and from inside
That those things which will take us ahead will look so good inside life when we began to
Feel some dreams should be ignored for some time we never want to forget them we feel
That one day we will reach to them in life but then when we start walking on one road slowly
Things turn more difficult as they always do in life so those nice dreams which are forgotten
Are still inside our mind and they are also sitting there without hope sometimes but we have
Just one question should we take out those dreams in life because sometimes it feel that those
Dreams can go ahead as per our wish and sometimes they just remain stuck on every point in life
So if we start reaching for that dream then it means we need to two roads in life when we went
Ahead we just feel one thought from inside we feel that those things which are worthy in life
Are not going ahead as we wish from time to time because when there are two dreams then
How can we manage to take them both to that point where they can win inside life I just kept
Thinking of my dreams but after some time we have to keep just one way so that dream fall
Behind once again in life so some of our dreams never have much future inside our life they just
Kept inside our corner in our life on every point we just feel one thing from mind that those
Dreams which are so precious in life where turning on wrong way inside our life when I just
Began to move ahead with my dream on every point I just feel one thought from inside that
Those dreams are also there with fears inside life so sometimes even hidden corner have nice
And beautiful things in life those corners are just those things which never come forward in life
On every moment they seem like something which is turning in wrong way inside our future
And in our life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that those dreams which
I have in my mind are not going ahead as per my wish inside life after all when I try to touch
To that corner for those dreams sometimes fears comes out of that box of life and then life
Become worst type of collar roaster ride so I just can go and touch that corner of my life
But at same time I feel that I can even ignore that dream inside my mind after all those dreams
Have that happiness in life which take us to that heaven which will show us true meaning
Of happiness for world and every one around us in life but when we start walking ahead in
Our future and in our life we just feel one thing from our mind that those corners are places
Which we like inside our life so then on every moment and every point inside life I feel just
One thing that this corner which is so important to us have those things which should be
Kept away from life because they don't seem that important inside life how confused are
Our thinking and our mind that on one moment we feel that we must ignore that thing and
On next point it become precious to mind just because they are sitting in one corner we just
Never understand them from our mind and I just feel one thing from inside that those dark
Corners which are so perfect for our life are not that perfect and not that much nice inside life
But still I just feel one thing from inside those corner have so many special things inside life
Because those things are not helping us in life but still we want to keep them inside so we just
Keep them in one corner of life and then finally one day those corners are full of so many
Feelings inside life that they just began to irritate our thoughts and mind then we just have those
Nightmares and those wishes which look so wrong for our life because they required so much
Time but still sometimes I like to imagine them inside my life so sometimes I feel we have
Those dreams in life but worst thing is that our fear manage to get stuck between those wishes
And those dreams inside our life so our dreams turn into nightmare sometimes I don't know
What you wish in your life but I just feel one thing that I want those wishes become alive
At least on some nights even if that means having few nightmares inside life because dreams
Are important to me and my life nightmares can be ignored inside our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...