Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Poem 1427. Views in life

                                                                Views in life
When we start to watch some sort of beautiful view inside life I just feel something nice in
Our sky with every view but then I just have one feeling on every moment and on every view
That every person thinks different way about every view those people see so differently those
Thoughts and view inside life on every moment and on every view I just keep one thing from
My mind those views are something important in life after all those things which are so precious
Inside life but then those views which is so wrong for our life but then I try to understand
Their thoughts and views and sometimes those views look so wrong to us on every view
So I feel if I can explain some logic then I will get one thought inside my mind may be I just
Have to change my thinking by understanding their views on every point on every view we have
Concepts in life which will manage to keep us different from one another in life so many times
I feel having different concepts is good for our life at least we can understand different parts
Of this world from time to time it seems to me as if whole concepts can have new light when
I see them from others eyes sometimes when I learn from others I just began to change way
Of my future and life on every moment I just feel that I am standing on wrong point of life
I just keep guessing from one concept to another concept of life I feel those things which
Happen to us are so nice for life those views which I see every day are not taking me ahead
If I see them just by one front of life I need to see them from other fronts also because they are
Important in life I just never understand what I want to learn in life when I start asking others
I just don't get something useful sometimes but still I just feel that I keep searching for it in
My future and in my life on every moment and on every point I just keep one thought alive
In life because those views which people give us in life are not something useful from time to time
They just keep thinking from one part to another inside life and in return they get just wrong
Thoughts inside life but still I just feel that I must read them before I decide to throw them out
Of my brain and out my life on every moment I just feel that I am standing on wrong concept
Of life when we went ahead in our life I just like to read them from one point to another point
I never want to go ahead on every point of life but sometimes I just decide to go ahead instead
Of my thinking with their concepts of life because those concepts are helping us on every moment
And on every point I just need to find them properly in life when I start to searching from one
Thought to another concept of life I just feel one thing that those thoughts which I keep inside
Are not helping me that much in my life those concepts which I keep alive in life where managing
To hurt my mind on such point when I keep searching inside life I find one concept which is
Good for me as well as for my future inside life I never understand what I feel from inside
I just keep hoping in my life that every thing I thought is right but sometimes mistakes are done
By me when I have half knowledge in life and those mistakes are turning totally wrong on every
Moment and on every point so then I need knowledge and I will get it by hearing other views
And other background on every concept which I have found I just feel one thought from my
Thinking that I need to know every sort of background and those views which I give them
After some ways and after some views I just never understand what I feel from my views
Until I get it properly on every point of view I need to know each and every view because they
Will teach me many views on every concept I just feel one thing from my view that all those
Concepts which I learn while learning others views are not something valuable to every person's
Thought as well as their views because when life went ahead on each and every point I just
Feel one thing from inside that those things which happen to us on every point those views
Have taught me many things in world they taught me what should I suppose to do inside world
On every point I just feel one thing from my mind on every moment inside world I just feel one
Thought from inside that those views which I learned are something so limited to our mind
Because on every moment and on every concept inside life I just keep thinking one thing that
When people act in wrong way I just learn how should I not act in life when I went ahead in
My future and my life which is not that perfect and not that nice if I don't learn those things
In my life on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those
Views which I see on every day life have taught me any thing which I should never do in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...