Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Poem 1439. Precious thing

                                                           Precious thing
From one line I have started my life from start but then after sometime those things change from
Time to time inside my life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that those things which
Look so perfect for life are on that line but then I have just one question in my mind if it is all so
Easy then why others are not trying to get it in life on that moment I just sense that something is
Totally wrong inside my life after all if that opportunity is so perfect and nice why did people just
Left it without using on any point of life I just feel one thing from inside that those things which
Are so precious to me must have same value in life when I went ahead on every point in mind then
I just feel one thing from inside that those people may don't like that thing because each person
Have their own choice inside their life I feel so sure that I can get thing in life if I will get ahead
Easily in life I felt so lucky to get that line on which I get that thing so easily in life but then with
Just one movement on that line appear that many problems in line I feel so shocked on that moment
Inside my life how can I missed so many problems in life those problems which stood in that line
Are clear enough to see inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that those problems
Are never truth of my future or my life they are just those shadows which I see from far side
But when I start to walk they just never vanish inside life they are also same truth like me inside
Life so I understood one thing in life that precious things are not ignored if they are so easily
Appear inside our life when they are kept that way there must be some big problem for us in life
After all there are lot of people who must have tried that journey inside their life because those
Thoughts are so wrong on every moment and on every point which tell us that precious things
Are not liked in life people like them on many points but some just don't able to make efforts so
Then they just say one famous thing that they don't want that thing so inside our life on each
And every thinking I just feel one thing that those things are taken by people who are ready to
Work more in life and ready to suffer so when you set your eye on something you just have to
Keep in your mind one thing that there must be many people who have tried to get that thing
And they must have tried so hard that they just wasted their time and went away back inside life
So when we decide to try for something we must think that we can just go and get that thing
We have to learn how hard it is to get thing but then turning back will also never do thing in life
Because we just can't forget that thing without trying because those things are made in such
A way that when we fail they just keep that failure inside our heart and tell us that we are not
Much brave to try for that thing after all when we choose one line for that thing then we must
Understand that we can't just turn back with excuses inside our life as a simple type of person
I just feel one thing from my mind that this thing which look so perfect should be chosen by us
Because we want to have that thing inside our world not just because we want to win in life
And we feel that it is easy to get I just feel one thing from my mind that nothing is easy in world
Every thing will have problems inside our world but then I just have one thought inside my world
That this precious thing is most important for me to get but when I move ahead inside world
But sometimes worst thing happen in our world that we walk on one line with one hope in world
But that thing is not there I just feel when I stood on that half way there was worst type of
Question to enter inside our world because on every moment I just feel one thing from my world
That those things which I get on roads are not those which I want in my world I just feel on
That moment your act can decide your world either you take that thing or start every thing
Once again in world some says that one is right and some says other is right for our world
But I just feel that any thing you do it right for your world because on every moment I just feel
One thing from my world that we just do what we like inside our world because that is our
Thinking and our world never let others get convinced by wrong thoughts inside our world
Because those thoughts will decide those truths of our world on every moment will tell us
How we go ahead in this world some take that thing and some keep it for others and in both
Cases it is proper for world because when you don't like that thing then why should we take it
Inside our world let others have it in world that thing which you don't like keeping to you just
For collection is wrong for world if you don't like then keep it for you inside your future and
Inside your world but then I just feel one thing inside my world that those things which stand
With us should be for use in our world never just take disliked thing because they came in life
And they stood before us inside our world because it is totally wrong for whole world and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...