Saturday, April 19, 2014

Poem 1434. Promise from gift

                                                            Promise from gift
Just because some crisis come I can't change my life because my life is my breathing and it will
Act same way on every point I just have one thing from my mind that those things which will have
Side effect in life are not helping us on any moment and on any time I feel those things which
Are part of our life are having those side effects which will touch me on every moment in life
But then I feel one thing from inside no one can turn me to different side inside life that those things
Which are perfect inside life are not going ahead on any moment and on any point as I wish from
My thinking and from my mind because when I see finally inside my life I just feel one thought
From inside that those year which I spend in just thinking what I want to do with my life but
Then as days went ahead from time to time I just began to think that why did I waste so much
Time I know what I want to do from beginning of my life but still I kept searching other  things
From point to point because I want success in my life but then I feel one thing that what I have
Owned in my life is nothing but just god's gift which I want to have in my life when I start to
Move ahead in my life I just have one feeling that things are not going ahead as per my wish
Because I have ignored my thinking because crisis will manage to tell me that those things which
God have gifted me are not that much perfect for me as human being because when I went ahead
In life as human being I just feel from inside one thing that things which are happening to me as
Human being are not that much good and are not that much interesting I just never understand
What I feel as human being I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment I need just
One thing that my mind is not working properly because I never went ahead with that thing which
Will look so perfect to me as human being inside my life as per my thoughts and my thinking
I have my gifts and then I just have my thinking which on occasion keep alive with my thinking
Those gifts which are given to me by my god are most perfect thing inside our life on every moment
And on every thinking those gifts which look perfect are part of human being so when I want to
Move ahead I feel those gifts are just my blessing which will take me ahead on every moment
As a person or human being when we move ahead on every moment as human being I just feel
One thing from my mind on every day that I need to see that sunshine which will give me happiness
As human being on every moment I just feel one thought and one thing that those things which
Look perfect to you are most nice type of things but still just on every moment we feel just one
Thought or one thing that on every moment we just tell people that we want to go ahead and
That's why we need thing on that occasion first thing we heard is that we need to go in that way
Which will help our thinking on every moment and on every thing we feel just one thing that
On every point we need to power of that god's gift but they say they will help us if we quit that
Thought or that thing but I just feel one question inside me as human being is it possible that
Instead of that god's gift we can get any sort of better thing when my life moves ahead on each
And every thing I just feel inside my heart one thing that life is not going ahead as we wish on
Each and with every thing I just have one thinking after all we can always hear one thing that
Someone will help us regarding any thing which will manage to make us so powerful that we can
Always achieve everything so how can I just trust those things which are not honest in our life
Mostly in every thing so how can we went ahead in life on every point and then on every
Moment and in our thinking because on every moment I feel just one thought as gift to heart
Of human being but then I feel just those powers are something so when life went ahead I just
Feel one thing should I trust someone's promises in life as human being I just feel one thing
That on every point I feel just one thing because those promises are always precious to me
Inside life for me as human being I have just one thought in life as goes ahead in thinking but
Then I just feel that those power are so important inside life for every one as well as every thing
But then I have one thought that this power is greatest some thing important in life as we went
Ahead in life like human being on every moment I just feel one thing that god's gift is always
Greatest thing I feel that one thing that power is my life's most precious thing I just feel one
Important thing they are so nice for human being I just have one thinking that in our life then
I need just one precious thing that was so important thing and that power have capacity to
Take me ahead as human being so when that power is giving me so important promise as
In life as human being then why should I get convinced in life by other human being when
That god's gift have power to give me every thing and if we ask our heart then we all will
Find some god's gift hidden inside us as our special talent and important sort of thing to human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...